Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

SFT

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Kelsey Star
    Secret Benefits
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    legman's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    42
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default the nost beautiful face in kw

    I know everyone has their own taste, but who would you say is the most beautiful in kw
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    the ugly truth's Avatar
    This sun has set.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks (Given)
    228
    Thanks (Received)
    113
    Likes (Given)
    236
    Likes (Received)
    412
    Dislikes (Given)
    48
    Dislikes (Received)
    21
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For current SPs, no question... Miss Savanna Skyy does it for me. Melt, melt, melt.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  4. #3
    sychoninja's Avatar
    Ill Tempered Sea Bass

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    172
    Thanks (Given)
    28
    Thanks (Received)
    32
    Likes (Given)
    83
    Likes (Received)
    53
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Carmen from SE and Kelly from the Orifice
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. #4
    toby250's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    7
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sychoninja View Post
    Carmen from SE and Kelly from the Orifice
    Kinky Nicole turns me on, but is in the eys of the behold!!
    Ignore This Signature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  6. #5
    the ugly truth's Avatar
    This sun has set.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks (Given)
    228
    Thanks (Received)
    113
    Likes (Given)
    236
    Likes (Received)
    412
    Dislikes (Given)
    48
    Dislikes (Received)
    21
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sychoninja View Post
    Carmen from SE and Kelly from the Orifice
    Two choices... that's cheating. :) By the way, both fine choices... but I'm not changing my one vote.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  7. #6
    toby250's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    7
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ugly truth View Post
    Two choices... that's cheating. :) By the way, both fine choices... but I'm not changing my one vote.
    Hey Ut u don,t have to change ur vote, u r right to fine choices
    Ignore This Signature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. #7
    silverfox's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks (Given)
    93
    Thanks (Received)
    96
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    171
    Dislikes (Given)
    33
    Dislikes (Received)
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The "nost"?

    Well, I have seen many, but there are many I have not seen too.

    Alicia and Carmen I would say.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. #8
    TheMouse's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Between here and there
    Posts
    4,203
    Thanks (Given)
    151
    Thanks (Received)
    609
    Likes (Given)
    362
    Likes (Received)
    1423
    Dislikes (Given)
    39
    Dislikes (Received)
    107
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As a local SP I'd have to say Bella Bliss.
    As a traveler to our city I'd have to say XOCristal.

    M
    Ignore This Signature
    Pussy......the most expensive meal you'll ever eat!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. #9
    Jeff Ryan's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    69
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Silverfox, which Alicia are you referring to? This one?

    http://kitchener.backpage.com/Female...me-19/18987422
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. #10
    silverfox's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks (Given)
    93
    Thanks (Received)
    96
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    171
    Dislikes (Given)
    33
    Dislikes (Received)
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Ryan View Post
    Silverfox, which Alicia are you referring to? This one?

    http://kitchener.backpage.com/Female...me-19/18987422
    Nope.

    This one ;)

    http://kitchener.backpage.com/Female...ot-24/14435211
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. Thanks jayman thanked for this post
  13. #11
    Jeff Ryan's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    69
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks, good to know!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. #12
    findfun's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    79
    Thanks (Given)
    33
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tough choices. Bella Bliss but haven't been able to see her in a year. Noelle Frost. Alicia. Breanna Taylor has eyes to melt you to go with the looks, the recent Casey Kisses has a very cute face too. So many choose from. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone spectacular.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  15. #13
    silverfox's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks (Given)
    93
    Thanks (Received)
    96
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    171
    Dislikes (Given)
    33
    Dislikes (Received)
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yep.. Lots of beautiful local girls... Sophia Kiss is another
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. #14
    JoeBlow's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Thanks (Given)
    346
    Thanks (Received)
    116
    Likes (Given)
    425
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Dislikes (Given)
    19
    Dislikes (Received)
    9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't hobby much in KW (too far from where I am) but I think Dantay is one of the prettiest women I've ever met.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  17. #15
    randybanks's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    688
    Thanks (Given)
    59
    Thanks (Received)
    143
    Likes (Given)
    34
    Likes (Received)
    236
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Naina/Maggie - I could look into her eyes forever. A real Asian beauty. Sexy, Sassy, and cute.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  18. Thanks naina thanked for this post
  19. #16
    ttomahawkk's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    945
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    92
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    407
    Dislikes (Given)
    11
    Dislikes (Received)
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My self looking like a troll , as long as the look on the face is sexy smiling ,and looking Happy to see me , well then that is good enough for me. All (well mostly) of the ladies have great qualities, and a pretty face is seen as Much prettier with an attitude behind the face.

    If the lady has to strike a pose to get the best angle Fine , There are some natural looking beauties, and the first impression and then the session will make for a lasting imprint on the impression you have.

    Amazing to open the door and see a girl with Movie Star features!
    Lucky us!
    Great ladies .I can find a beautiful face where some others can't get past the make up and applied look!
    Nice when they put an effort to look their best, which is all that matters to me.

    http://kitchener.backpage.com/Female...dy-30/15788660

    Is this girl trying to look like another popular girl?
    Me thinks so.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  20. #17
    Barsoom's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sharla has fine eyes, wonderful skin, and beautiful smile.

    Barsoom
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  21. #18
    Beast mode's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    221
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    71
    Likes (Given)
    100
    Likes (Received)
    192
    Dislikes (Given)
    4
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    +1 for Magie.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  22. Thanks naina thanked for this post
  23. #19
    boneman207's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    238
    Thanks (Given)
    190
    Thanks (Received)
    23
    Likes (Given)
    252
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    I have to agree on the beauty of Miss Alicia. She's definitely helped me gather enough wood to build a boat.
    Ignore This Signature
    The human body has 206 bones, Boneman has one more
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  24. #20
    don7489's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hands down for Kelly and Alicia.
    Naina and Mazy (especially eyes) come close too...
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  25. #21
    cusoon's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for sharing the info.
    I've seen few but more are added to the TDL now!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  26. #22
    panda's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Noelle is the most stunningly pretty SP I have seen. And a body to boot!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  27. #23
    blackbrit's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    286
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    33
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    39
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    link?

    Sent from my N762 using Tapatalk 2
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  28. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

Alissa Rose



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 62

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

WEL



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc Tweets by @MistressLexiRos


Top