Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Platinum Models Canada

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Hush Massage
    Kadie Luxx
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Jessica Dark

  1. #1
    Jack the Ripper's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jessica Dark

    Not an sp but close.
    http://www.sp411.com/reviews/showthread.php?t=44940
    I was able to make arrangements easily over the phone. Private residence. Was directed to her website for services and donations. Went for the hour massage with cbj finish. Jessica seemed to have her heart in the right place, provided a better than average massage and was enthusiastic about giving head. Offered me a towel and a shower afterwards.
    She had a tendency to talk a little too much about these review boards, even when I tried to change the subject she seemed to gravitate back. Was a little distracting but not as bad as some of the things I have encountered.
    Pics on her website are of her but not recent or accurate. Jessica is a large bbw. She should take a little effort in depicting herself correctly as there are some who really like that sort of thing and some who don't. Had I known in advance I would have skipped.
    Damage was $140. I won't be repeating
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Jessica_Dark's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, ON
    Posts
    574
    Thanks (Given)
    40
    Thanks (Received)
    56
    Likes (Given)
    113
    Likes (Received)
    284
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not sure when you were in to visit me, but the pictures on my website were taken two weeks ago and I doubt I've changed size since then lol. If it was before then, it's possible there was some discrepancy as the pictures listed before that date were several months old but I've been using pictures I took in June (not posted to my site) to advertise with ---> http://kitchener.backpage.com/Female...ns-26/12527266 until recently when I had my new ones done. Again I'm not sure that I've changed much in size as I've always been a BBW and never tried to hide that.

    Sorry for any confusion and hope your next experience is closer to what you were looking for.

    If anyone else who has seen me can let me know which pictures are misleading, I'll be sure to remove them.
    Ignore This Signature
    Independent Massage Provider
    Call or Text to Schedule an Appointment
    10am-10pm, Mon-Fri
    519-722-5413
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  4. #3
    Art Mann's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_Dark View Post
    . . . I've always been a BBW and never tried to hide that. . .
    I don't think you've ever misrepresented yourself, Miss Jessica.

    Your photos have been accurate so it's not hard to figure BBW and make decisions on that basis. Your reputation for delivering top-notch massage is well earned, so decisions can be made accordingly.

    Your response to this post is also commendable. Speaks volumes about your honesty and integrity.
    Ignore This Signature
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. #4
    honeycrisp2's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    GUELPH
    Posts
    593
    Thanks (Given)
    309
    Thanks (Received)
    271
    Likes (Given)
    658
    Likes (Received)
    1735
    Dislikes (Given)
    112
    Dislikes (Received)
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Mann View Post
    I don't think you've ever misrepresented yourself, Miss Jessica.

    Your photos have been accurate so it's not hard to figure BBW and make decisions on that basis. Your reputation for delivering top-notch massage is well earned, so decisions can be made accordingly.

    Your response to this post is also commendable. Speaks volumes about your honesty and integrity.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  6. #5
    finewine's Avatar
    Enjoy what life gives you

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    kitchener
    Posts
    1,027
    Thanks (Given)
    61
    Thanks (Received)
    85
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    232
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have been seeing Mis Jessica for six months and her pictures have always been up to date
    And you are correct Art Man her response is very professional
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  7. #6
    fromunda's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    13
    Thanks (Received)
    30
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jessica Dark

    I've had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Dark many times, and I'm not sure how you would have been misled. The pics on her website always show when they were taken, and I've never seen anything remotely misleading. I've always thought Jessica was very upfront (and comfortable) about her appearance, so I was very surprised to see this particular criticism.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. #7
    commando's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    739
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_Dark View Post
    I'm not sure when you were in to visit me, but the pictures on my website were taken two weeks ago and I doubt I've changed size since then lol. If it was before then, it's possible there was some discrepancy as the pictures listed before that date were several months old but I've been using pictures I took in June (not posted to my site) to advertise with ---> http://kitchener.backpage.com/Female...ns-26/12527266 until recently when I had my new ones done. Again I'm not sure that I've changed much in size as I've always been a BBW and never tried to hide that.

    Sorry for any confusion and hope your next experience is closer to what you were looking for.

    If anyone else who has seen me can let me know which pictures are misleading, I'll be sure to remove them.
    Classy response. Many could learn from this.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. #8
    Amber Dutch's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Perfect

    I guess mr Jack the Ripper isnt very easily pleased....and he is perfect...
    Im just tired of people on here trying to make us girls look bad.
    Its not fair :(
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. #9
    401Commuter's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    On the highway, airport but rarely home
    Posts
    49
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find on this board that negative reviews that are either completely false or objectionable are usually discredited, as seen above. If the info on a SP is available and is ignored by a client ( ie - body type), then the client shouldn't be saying anything about it IMO. I agree it isn't fair as it is unwanted negativity, but do SPs ever review clients? I for one would like to know what they thought of me, from my hygiene to what we did together. It could make the next date that much better if we could improve on something.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. #10
    Amber Dutch's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default yes

    That would be interesting.
    I think if u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all.
    Usually it comes from guys that have joined this site recently.
    If u have a problem with a sp than pm her and solve the problem.
    Or talk to her when u experience the problem.
    Be fair.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. #11
    Jack the Ripper's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, for what it's worth, I was pm'd by Jessica less than an hour after I initially posted my review here. All of her supporters here all come of a little white knight-ish to me. If you look at her web site: http://www.jess-after-dark.com/
    You will see right on the first page a picture of a slightly curvy blonde. Not a morbidly obese one. The description says curvy, not bbw. Selma Hyack is curvy, Jessica is bbw. If you look at the profile pic she has on this very website you will see a pic of her that does not depict her size. My visit was prior to her September 2012 pic update so I was not able to see them nor was I even aware of them until recently.
    I'm sorry if you take offence to my honest review, I thought this was a review board, I really didn't expect this kind of drama. It's my opinion, take it for what's its worth and leave it at that.

    Amber, I think perhaps you need to take it down a notch. You seem to be flying off the handle in a most unattractive way.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  13. #12
    Amber Dutch's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well im sorry, this is our lively hood.
    Its a review board , not too slender girls.
    U can pm girls first and solve a problem u have.
    Most of us girls have a lot of regular clients that are very happy with our service.
    If u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all.
    Ur not being fair.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. #13
    Jack the Ripper's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holland.girl View Post
    Well im sorry, this is our lively hood.
    Its a review board , not too slender girls.
    U can pm girls first and solve a problem u have.
    Most of us girls have a lot of regular clients that are very happy with our service.
    If u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all.
    Ur not being fair.
    This is an escort review board, where I will give honest reviews and expect to read the same. I suggest that you and any other girls that are in fear of your livelihood being tarnished by negative reviews step up your game.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  15. #14
    joe.blow's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You will see right on the first page a picture of a slightly curvy blonde. Not a morbidly obese one. The description says curvy, not bbw. Selma Hyack is curvy, Jessica is bbw. If you look at the profile pic she has on this very website you will see a pic of her that does not depict her size. My visit was prior to her September 2012 pic update so I was not able to see them nor was I even aware of them until recently.
    profile pics tend to be a shot favoured by the girl.. she has SEVERAL pics on her website that show her size. is it her fault you were to lazy to go past the first page?
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. #15
    Jack the Ripper's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe.blow View Post
    profile pics tend to be a shot favoured by the girl.. she has SEVERAL pics on her website that show her size. is it her fault you were to lazy to go past the first page?
    I'm not going to be baited repeatedly into trying to start an argument. I'm entitled to my point of view and so is everyone else. Thank you all for voicing your concerns.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  17. #16
    Mr CFP's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    93
    Thanks (Given)
    17
    Thanks (Received)
    17
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    13
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holland.girl View Post
    Well im sorry, this is our lively hood.
    Its a review board , not too slender girls.
    U can pm girls first and solve a problem u have.
    Most of us girls have a lot of regular clients that are very happy with our service.
    If u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all.
    Ur not being fair.
    I think you are trying to use, in this and other posts you've made, the word slander not slender. It would really help to get your point across if you used the correct word. I understood what you meant, but others may not.

    Slander means to make a malicious and false statement about someone that may harm their reputation.

    Slender means slim, thin or slight.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  18. #17
    Stroker's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    105
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the review Jack..
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  19. #18
    sunshine's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,033
    Thanks (Given)
    2297
    Thanks (Received)
    1418
    Likes (Given)
    10239
    Likes (Received)
    6368
    Dislikes (Given)
    501
    Dislikes (Received)
    1873
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr CFP View Post
    I think you are trying to use, in this and other posts you've made, the word slander not slender. It would really help to get your point across if you used the correct word. I understood what you meant, but others may not.

    Slander means to make a malicious and false statement about someone that may harm their reputation.

    Slender means slim, thin or slight.
    and makes things more confusing since much of the debate here is about size. :)


    I saw a recent pic of Jessica and also have no idea why the OP thought he was deceived.. He had plenty of time to check what he thought he saw in her advertising and compare to what she was like in person, before posting a review. I think this might be a case of waiting far too long after the session to write a review.

    We all make mistakes, but we don't all blame the other person for our own lack of attention. I think it is fair to say it isn't White Knighting to tell someone their review is deliberately misleading people to think that the sp is deceptive in her pictures.
    Ignore This Signature
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  20. #19
    BDboy's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Finally someone came forward to write a honest review. Thanks Jack
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  21. #20
    BigFloppyDick's Avatar
    Fuka You Shima

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    YoMomma
    Posts
    619
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDboy View Post
    Finally someone came forward to write a honest review. Thanks Jack
    Agreed, thank you Jack.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  22. #21
    Jessica_Dark's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, ON
    Posts
    574
    Thanks (Given)
    40
    Thanks (Received)
    56
    Likes (Given)
    113
    Likes (Received)
    284
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Changed the main display picture

    Hello,
    I have changed the main display picture of my website. I'm sorry for any confusion it may have caused, hopefully this resolves any future issues. My profile picture on sp411 is a recent picture, and one of the few face shots I use anywhere, so I will leave it unchanged for the present.
    Ignore This Signature
    Independent Massage Provider
    Call or Text to Schedule an Appointment
    10am-10pm, Mon-Fri
    519-722-5413
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  23. #22
    Theanvil's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know why people are getting bent out of shape. Jack just posted an honest review based on HIS experience. I myself love Jess, she is a blast to be around and she is great at what she does. I knew the first time a saw her website that she wasn't going to be a skinny minny based on her pics so was not surprised when I saw her.

    My point is, the man offered his review which Jess responded to in typical classy Jess fashion. I'm certainly not going to give him a hard time for takin the time to write a review. It is what this site is for after all. Everyone has there own tastes so we should respect that. If his review was intended to slander the provider then that is a different story but I certainly don't see that in this review.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  24. #23
    TrenT.'s Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    393
    Thanks (Given)
    104
    Thanks (Received)
    22
    Likes (Given)
    408
    Likes (Received)
    85
    Dislikes (Given)
    91
    Dislikes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I'm not going to be baited repeatedly into trying to start an argument. I'm entitled to my point of view and so is everyone else. Thank you all for voicing your concerns.

    Thanks for your review Jack , it is appreciated.
    Everyone is entitled to his opinion.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  25. #24
    sublimestar73's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I visited Jess once and it was a very pleasant experience , sure she is not petite but i think she has enough pics on her website to not give you the impression she is a 90 lb asian backwalker . I also found her conversation to be very friendly , better customer service skills than you'd get at the mall lol but that is just my opinion.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  26. #25
    thebopper's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Out there somewhere
    Posts
    4,570
    Thanks (Given)
    902
    Thanks (Received)
    643
    Likes (Given)
    744
    Likes (Received)
    1633
    Dislikes (Given)
    65
    Dislikes (Received)
    142
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holland.girl View Post
    Well im sorry, this is our lively hood.
    Its a review board , not too slender girls.
    U can pm girls first and solve a problem u have.
    Most of us girls have a lot of regular clients that are very happy with our service.
    If u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all.
    Ur not being fair.
    Your attempts to discredit this review are pretty lame. Basically there is no reason to not believe Jack. If your hygiene is lacking do something about it and offer a discount on the next visit. I am curious if you would offer a discount or a refund if this became a problem after the date had started. Or just say yes it is bad sorry about that.

    First and foremost this is a review board and if the truth hurts then do something about the problem.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  27. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

Bella Leah



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Kelsey Star



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc Tweets by @MistressLexiRos


Top