Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
Kaylee

• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Cassandra Love
    Vince Grande
    Notice: N/A

More
Details
@LiveChat

More
Details
@LiveChat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Froggy Banned

Froggyy

Default Froggy Banned

Banned by David Josh for reporting posts? Is this a new rule or some sort of payback?

Chase, I'm gonna ask you to talk to this dude. I put countless hours taking care of this board, days and night. Only recognition I ask.

Thank you
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

2. Thanks RichmondHill, kayleexogfe, Joe551 thanked for this post
    Dislikes David Josh, Mrs.Sparks disliked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

More Details @ LiveChat

More Details @ LiveChat

Super Moderator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Froggyy View Post
    Banned by David Josh for reporting posts? Is this a new rule or some sort of payback?

Chase, I'm gonna ask you to talk to this dude. I put countless hours taking care of this board, days and night. Only recognition I ask.

Thank you
    Actually, it was Mrs.Sparks who banned you. There's no one to keep her low IQ in check. :(
    Ignore This Signature
    This is for all the jealous SPs out there who harass the younger ones:
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

5. Thanks Conway Stewart, Froggy thanked for this post
    Likes fathammer liked this post
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by RichmondHill View Post
    Actually, it was Mrs.Sparks who banned you.
    First time I get banned since 2014. Couldn't tell from the message I received. I assumed because he was asking my whereabouts and deleted the rest of my posts this morning.

Thanks RH
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

7. Likes RichmondHill liked this post
    Administrator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it was Mrs.Sparks who banned you. There's no one to keep her low IQ in check. :(
    Thats because he reports more than 12 posts demanding they get moved when the dildo head knows we don't have that feature to move threads...ugh
    Pure abuse of the report button and stupidity will be a one day ban if you shall try your stupid crap again. Arshole you think you did good for the board banning over 500 blue members. Your rediculous. Its only a one day ban but it will be more if you fill up the mod room with your bullcrap again .
    Ignore This Signature

If your a consrvative or republican kiss my ass if your a liberal or democrat or NDP you can lick it PM for details
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

9. Likes Levi, David Josh liked this post
    Dislikes FFM, Froggy disliked this post
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Sparks View Post
    Thats because he reports more than 12 posts demanding the get moved when the dildohead knows we don't have that feature to move threads...ugh
    Pure abuse of the report button and stupidity will be a one day ban if you shall try your stupid crap again. Arshole you think you did good for the board banning over 500 blue members. Your rediculous. Its only a one day ban but it will be more if you fill up the mod room with your bullcrap again .

Fuck You, Lard Ass. Put the threads in the right place the first time and the mod room won't be fill with reports. The report button is there for that purpose. You think I care about being banned? I ain't begging nobody. I asked Chase to talk you the dude, you in this case, as recognition. I'm fine unreg. Makes no difference to me. Fuck you big bitch
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

11. Likes RichmondHill liked this post
    Dislikes David Josh disliked this post
    Moderated User

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats because he reports more than 12 posts demanding they get moved when the dildo head knows we don't have that feature to move threads...ugh
    Dildo head.

LMAO.

Where do you come up with this stuff.

#freefroggy
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

13. Thanks Mrs.Sparks thanked for this post
    Likes Conway Stewart, David Josh, Agness, Froggy liked this post
    Super Moderator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

At least he knows how to spell ridiculous and "it's" with an apostrophe. Also, I know for a fact that he strongly disliked me and I never had an issue with him as an Admin because he was a professional about it. Hence, those 500 Blues deserved to be banned and he did a hell of a job.
    Ignore This Signature
    This is for all the jealous SPs out there who harass the younger ones:
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

15. Thanks Agness, Froggy thanked for this post
    Likes The Hof liked this post
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuck You, Lard Ass. Put the threads in the right place the first time and the mod room won't be fill with reports. The report button is there for that purpose. You think I care about being banned? I ain't begging nobody. I asked Chase to talk you the dude, you in this case, as recognition. I'm fine unreg. Makes no difference to me. Fuck you big bitch
    Not gonna beg. Too funny as you start this thread off begging Chase to do something after your supposed hard work
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

17. Likes Levi, David Josh liked this post
    Dislikes Froggy disliked this post
    Administrator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least he knows how to spell ridiculous and "it's" with an apostrophe. Also, I know for a fact that he strongly disliked me and I never had an issue with him as an Admin because he was a professional about it. Hence, those 500 Blues deserved to be banned and he did a hell of a job.
    you're a typical conservative agreeing that firing 500 people is good for the economy.Rolls eyes.
    Ignore This Signature

If your a consrvative or republican kiss my ass if your a liberal or democrat or NDP you can lick it PM for details
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

19. Likes David Josh liked this post
    Froggyy

Quote Originally Posted by perfection View Post
    #freefroggy
    Thank you, Lovely. The Frog is free, always been, always will. Freedom is a state of mind. Xoxo
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Super Moderator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not gonna beg. Too funny as you start this thread off begging Chase to do something after your supposed hard work
    Asking someone to use common sense is not begging. (This is why I'm not unbanning him, myself...this is more of reflection on Sparks, than Frog. He asked out of principle, not because he's suffering)
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

22. Likes Conway Stewart, Froggy liked this post
    Administrator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your so fucken crazy .You go in chat when anyone talks to me and pms them not to talk to me. You've got some serious issues dude do not THROW your weight around on me you abusive prick.
    Ignore This Signature

www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

24. Likes David Josh liked this post
    Froggyy

Read again, "Talk to the dude is all I asked".

And for the record. There was no 500 members, not even close to the 400 you previously reported. The members I banned were all B57's alteregos and multi handles.

If you wanna prove me wrong, please provide a list of the 500. Do so and I will walk away from this board forever. But you ain't got it do you ? Lol.

Now go have another smoothie and choke on it please.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Froggy did nothing when I was threadbanned by a power abusing mod, let him sit out his one day ban.

www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

27. Likes Mrs.Sparks, Levi, David Josh liked this post
    Administrator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read again, "Talk to the dude is all I asked".

And for the record. There was no 500 members, not even close to the 400 you previously reported. The members I banned were all B57's alteregos and multi handles.

If you wanna prove me wrong, please provide a list of the 500. Do so and I will walk away from this board forever. But you ain't got it do you ? Lol.

Now go have another smoothie and choke on it please.
    Your just mad i don't call you daddy ...you freak go control your 19 year olds ...your not controling this chick choke on a dick
    Ignore This Signature

www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

29. Likes David Josh liked this post
    Dislikes RichmondHill, FFM, Froggy disliked this post
    Froggyy

Quote Originally Posted by Delroy Lee View Post
    Froggy did nothing when I was threadbanned by a power abusing mod, let him sit out his one day ban.

Delroy, you called me scum then ask me forbhelp in the same sentence. C'mon now! You know better. Also, I don't care that much about the ban itself. As you can see, I can read and post still.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Froggyy

Your just mad i don't call you daddy ...you freak go control your 19 year olds ...your not controling this chick choke on a dick
    Hatred and jealousy is what's causing you all your illnesses. Not the lack of tumeric. Dumb old has-barely-been. You can't go toe to toe with me. You don't have the wit. You never have, that is why you are where you are in life. You should have asked for a life preserver decades ago. It's too late now, you've already sunk and don't have much breath left in you. Drown bitch, drown
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

32. Dislikes David Josh disliked this post
    Unregistered

Froggy likes to talk a big game and make himself seem important here cause he is nothing away from the site. It’s quite funny how no more than a couple weeks ago he was claiming he was never going to use his handle again. But do keep patting yourself on the back for deleting spam like Wooden and claim you did so much for site, know in the grand scheme neither of you did much of anything
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

34. Thanks Mrs.Sparks thanked for this post
    Likes David Josh liked this post
    Dislikes Froggy disliked this post
    Unregistered

Froggy likes to talk a big game and make himself seem important here cause he is nothing away from the site. It’s quite funny how no more than a couple weeks ago he was claiming he was never going to use his handle again. But do keep patting yourself on the back for deleting spam like Wooden and claim you did so much for site, know in the grand scheme neither of you did much of anything
    Never said I was abandoning my handle. I am a Frog through and through, here and in real world as you call it. I am proud of who I am.

What I said was that I was resigning from my admin duties. Care to go read again? If that post still exist of course.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delroy, you called me scum then ask me forbhelp in the same sentence. C'mon now! You know better. Also, I don't care that much about the ban itself. As you can see, I can read and post still.
    I called out for help and you laughed so I called you scum. Keep simmering on the backburner.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

37. Likes Mrs.Sparks liked this post
    Froggyy

Quote Originally Posted by Delroy Lee View Post
    I called out for help and you laughed so I called you scum. Keep simmering on the backburner.
    No, no, no Delroy. Don't twist things around. You called us all scum, hence why I went in the shoutbox to confront you. Rather then being rude, I went along with laughing at your call for help. You know how I operate and never would have done it had it been the way you described it.

Also stop focusing on the ban...

Froggyy ;-)
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

39. Dislikes David Josh disliked this post
    Unregistered

And such a "MuckSpout" most of the time...Repent "Froggy" Repent...When was the last time you were at Confession ! Cleanse your Soul..If you have one? It's not too late !You can be saved.....
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

41. Thanks Mrs.Sparks thanked for this post
    Froggyy

And such a "MuckSpout" most of the time...Repent "Froggy" Repent...When was the last time you were at Confession ! Cleanse your Soul..If you have one? It's not too late !You can be saved.....
    Last confession had to be grade 5. Priest used to come to our school and we were force to go. I'd fuckin lie to him and tell him I picked on my sisters so I could get the hell out of there. Couple "Je Vous Salue Marie" and supposedly I was heal of all my "sins". Never did it cause even then I didn't give a fuck. Just wanted to go play spin the bottle with the girls at some trailor park in my town.

Any more questions? Ask dumb questions, dumb answers you shall receive. Take your Christian shit with you and get the fuck out of here, inbred.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

43. Likes fathammer liked this post
    Super Moderator

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

know in the grand scheme neither of you did much of anything
    In the even grander scheme, does anyone really do much of anything? In 30-50 years, it will be like we were never here. Even Trump is just a failing dam to what's inevitably coming.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

45. Likes Froggy liked this post
    Banned

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to remain on good terms with me, do not do stupid bans. I will not say this again.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

47. Likes RichmondHill, KittyCaterina, Froggy liked this post
    Dislikes David Josh disliked this post
  48. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

More Details @ LiveChat

More Details @ LiveChat

More Details @ LiveChat

More Details @ LiveChat

More Details @ LiveChat
Cachet Ladies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast