Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Perfection

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Ambition Spa
    Cachet Ladies
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 



More
Details
@LiveChat



More
Details
@LiveChat


+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 151 to 170 of 170

Thread: Froggy Banned

  1. #151
    Mrs.Sparks's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    108
    Thanks (Given)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    3
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Dislikes (Given)
    40
    Dislikes (Received)
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyCaterina View Post
    @David Josh I spoke to Chase.

    You are to stop deleting my posts.

    You and Mrs. Sparks have no dominion over me. Leave my posts alone.
    and get this in your head i will go to @CHASE also if you start barking attacking oe deleting my shit also your far from innocent but if you want to play rat game we all can play that way too about your actions or lack ther of actions that only serve you well and not others
    this is my last post to you i dont trust you as far as i can throw you and quite frankly the board is getting sick and tired of you crying to chase grow the fuck up and stop playing victim 247 thats the only reason some are friendly to you is cause they hate your whinning now im done saying all i need to say to you but anything you acttack me with again by mentioning my name will be sent to chase everyones boss your far from the boss so stop strutting your shit acrosss the board god you remind me of sunshine and she was truly annoying nomatter how hard i tried to be nice to her her know it all attitude like yours was naseating her karma came for her EVENTUALLY
    Ignore This Signature
    [img]
    сервис картинок
    If your a consrvative or republican kiss my ass if your a liberal or democrat or NDP you can lick it PM for details Rake America great again finlands still mocking this clown :)
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. #152
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor Frog can’t take it that people are telling it like it is.
    Btw no one cares when claim you gave up being admin, all that matters now is no one exposed to your bullshit admin and love seeing things returned full circle. If want to tell someone to stop writing dumb shit look no further than bud Wooden. You two like to pat yourself on the back for deleting spam.
    no ,the one that needs to stfu up is you troll , you might think what you write isn't dumb shit ,but that's only because you're to fucking stupid to know better. and you like to pat yourself on your back for attacking people with grade two attitude . go back to sucking dick ,I hear that's what you do best . fucking troll
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  3. #153
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooden01 View Post
    no ,the one that needs to stfu up is you troll , you might think what you write isn't dumb shit ,but that's only because you're to fucking stupid to know better. and you like to pat yourself on your back for attacking people with grade two attitude . go back to sucking dick ,I hear that's what you do best . fucking troll
    In the post you quoted I never told anyone to stfu. I merely told Froggy to tell you stop writing dumb shit. Come to think of it though you do only write dumb shit so in a roundabout way I guess I was telling you to stfu. However that wasn’t my intention when I was writing that post.

    Again you want to come at me for attacking yet as I have repeatedly stated that for some reason you still can’t grasp, you attacked first I merely responded to your behaviour. Whatever reason that isn’t sinking in but not sure how many times I have to say it before you actually understand.

    Grade two attitude, bitch please. You are the one in almost every single post to me uses name calling and/or tells me to suck a dick, yet you want to claim I have the grade two attitude. Seriously do you even know what you write? If it wasn’t for grade two you wouldn’t have an education.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  4. #154
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Sparks View Post
    and get this in your head i will go to @CHASE also if you start barking attacking oe deleting my shit also your far from innocent but if you want to play rat game we all can play that way too about your actions or lack ther of actions that only serve you well and not others
    this is my last post to you i dont trust you as far as i can throw you and quite frankly the board is getting sick and tired of you crying to chase grow the fuck up and stop playing victim 247 thats the only reason some are friendly to you is cause they hate your whinning now im done saying all i need to say to you but anything you acttack me with again by mentioning my name will be sent to chase everyones boss your far from the boss so stop strutting your shit acrosss the board god you remind me of sunshine and she was truly annoying nomatter how hard i tried to be nice to her her know it all attitude like yours was naseating her karma came for her EVENTUALLY
    Can you even hear yourself nut job?
    You've deleted more threads and posts than everyone else combined.
    And issued more threats as well

    Nutjob!!!!!!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. #155
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the post you quoted I never told anyone to stfu. I merely told Froggy to tell you stop writing dumb shit. Come to think of it though you do only write dumb shit so in a roundabout way I guess I was telling you to stfu. However that wasn’t my intention when I was writing that post.

    Again you want to come at me for attacking yet as I have repeatedly stated that for some reason you still can’t grasp, you attacked first I merely responded to your behaviour. Whatever reason that isn’t sinking in but not sure how many times I have to say it before you actually understand.

    Grade two attitude, bitch please. You are the one in almost every single post to me uses name calling and/or tells me to suck a dick, yet you want to claim I have the grade two attitude. Seriously do you even know what you write? If it wasn’t for grade two you wouldn’t have an education.
    still yapping are you . troll make up your mind , I didn't say it ,oh I did say it ,oh maybe I said it . actually ,like I've told you several times , don't give a rats ass about what you say ,so say it or don't say it 50 mores if it helps your weak mind . it doesn't sink in because you and your dumbass thoughts and opinions don't matter to me one bit , you're just a mouthy troll sitting in your basement with no life ,other than to come on the internet and attack people . you're worth nothing ,so why would I listen to a shit like you . . of course grade two was important to my education , you need to pass it and many others to get through college . maybe one day you can pass it with a lot of hard work and move on to grade three. you come here attacking froggy ffm myself and others here for what they have done for the site . what the fuck have you done to better it . FUCKING NOTHING . you just come here to troll and cause shit . not wasting anymore time with your stupidity , if you need to bitch or cry some more ,call 1 800 EAT SHIT . BYE P.O.S.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  6. #156
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the post you quoted I never told anyone to stfu. I merely told Froggy to tell you stop writing dumb shit. Come to think of it though you do only write dumb shit so in a roundabout way I guess I was telling you to stfu. However that wasn’t my intention when I was writing that post.

    Again you want to come at me for attacking yet as I have repeatedly stated that for some reason you still can’t grasp, you attacked first I merely responded to your behaviour. Whatever reason that isn’t sinking in but not sure how many times I have to say it before you actually understand.

    Grade two attitude, bitch please. You are the one in almost every single post to me uses name calling and/or tells me to suck a dick, yet you want to claim I have the grade two attitude. Seriously do you even know what you write? If it wasn’t for grade two you wouldn’t have an education.
    still yapping are you . troll make up your mind , I didn't say it ,oh I did say it ,oh maybe I said it . actually ,like I've told you several times , don't give a rats ass about what you say ,so say it or don't say it 50 mores if it helps your weak mind . it doesn't sink in because you and your dumbass thoughts and opinions don't matter to me one bit , you're just a mouthy troll sitting in your basement with no life ,other than to come on the internet and attack people . you're worth nothing ,so why would I listen to a shit like you . . of course grade two was important to my education , you need to pass it and many others to get through college . maybe one day you can pass it with a lot of hard work and move on to grade three. you come here attacking froggy ffm myself and others here for what they have done for the site . what the fuck have you done to better it . FUCKING NOTHING . you just come here to troll and cause shit . not wasting anymore time with your stupidity , if you need to bitch or cry some more ,call 1 800 EAT SHIT . BYE P.O.S.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  7. #157
    David Josh's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    265
    Thanks (Given)
    62
    Thanks (Received)
    199
    Likes (Given)
    427
    Likes (Received)
    156
    Dislikes (Given)
    217
    Dislikes (Received)
    57
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooden01 View Post
    still yapping are you . troll make up your mind , I didn't say it ,oh I did say it ,oh maybe I said it . actually ,like I've told you several times , don't give a rats ass about what you say ,so say it or don't say it 50 mores if it helps your weak mind . it doesn't sink in because you and your dumbass thoughts and opinions don't matter to me one bit , you're just a mouthy troll sitting in your basement with no life ,other than to come on the internet and attack people . you're worth nothing ,so why would I listen to a shit like you . . of course grade two was important to my education , you need to pass it and many others to get through college . maybe one day you can pass it with a lot of hard work and move on to grade three. you come here attacking froggy ffm myself and others here for what they have done for the site . what the fuck have you done to better it . FUCKING NOTHING . you just come here to troll and cause shit . not wasting anymore time with your stupidity , if you need to bitch or cry some more ,call 1 800 EAT SHIT . BYE P.O.S.
    Lol butt getting geared i see. you bring on a lot of entertainment value to this site. keep it up :)
    Ignore This Signature
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. #158
    StratGuy's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,761
    Thanks (Given)
    542
    Thanks (Received)
    522
    Likes (Given)
    5148
    Likes (Received)
    2453
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    55
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josh View Post
    Iol butt getting geared i see. you bring on a lot of entertainment value to this site. keep it up :)
    If you check out the deletes you'll actually see yourself getting geared, the delete button doesn't delete the past I'm afraid
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. Likes wooden01 liked this post
  10. #159
    KittyCaterina's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Based in Kingston
    Posts
    727
    Thanks (Given)
    178
    Thanks (Received)
    296
    Likes (Given)
    882
    Likes (Received)
    1611
    Dislikes (Given)
    58
    Dislikes (Received)
    44
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Sparks View Post
    and get this in your head i will go to @CHASE also if you start barking attacking oe deleting my shit also your far from innocent but if you want to play rat game we all can play that way too about your actions or lack ther of actions that only serve you well and not others
    this is my last post to you i dont trust you as far as i can throw you and quite frankly the board is getting sick and tired of you crying to chase grow the fuck up and stop playing victim 247 thats the only reason some are friendly to you is cause they hate your whinning now im done saying all i need to say to you but anything you acttack me with again by mentioning my name will be sent to chase everyones boss your far from the boss so stop strutting your shit acrosss the board god you remind me of sunshine and she was truly annoying nomatter how hard i tried to be nice to her her know it all attitude like yours was naseating her karma came for her EVENTUALLY
    Where the fuck did that come from?

    LOL

    I don't touch your posts.

    I haven't said boo to or about you in awhile.

    I could've sworn we were getting along in chat yesterday, yet here you are responding to an old post of mine.

    So out of the blue.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. #160
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooden01 View Post
    still yapping are you . troll make up your mind , I didn't say it ,oh I did say it ,oh maybe I said it . actually ,like I've told you several times , don't give a rats ass about what you say ,so say it or don't say it 50 mores if it helps your weak mind . it doesn't sink in because you and your dumbass thoughts and opinions don't matter to me one bit , you're just a mouthy troll sitting in your basement with no life ,other than to come on the internet and attack people . you're worth nothing ,so why would I listen to a shit like you . . of course grade two was important to my education , you need to pass it and many others to get through college . maybe one day you can pass it with a lot of hard work and move on to grade three. you come here attacking froggy ffm myself and others here for what they have done for the site . what the fuck have you done to better it . FUCKING NOTHING . you just come here to troll and cause shit . not wasting anymore time with your stupidity , if you need to bitch or cry some more ,call 1 800 EAT SHIT . BYE P.O.S.
    You wonder why Maoox called you dense, holy fuck. Literally nothing sinks in with you damn.
    I didn’t tell you to stfu but obviously my little joke was lost on you. Should have figured you wouldn’t comprehend it.

    As for attacking people, stfu. You start shit and then want to whine when you get bitch slapped.

    You of all people questioning my intelligence is laughable. Seriously my elderly father who is technologically illiterate can still write a more composed paragraph which all your years on this site you still can’t do.

    What have you done for this site? Oh yeah you deleted spam. Glad to see you jump to conclusions though cause even as an unreg I have done more for this site than you have. More than at least two of you combined actually and probably more than all three. However I am not the one looking for a medal for deleting spam like you. Calling the idiotic former mods on their bullshit is just fun now that this site is in the crapper because of them.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. #161
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You wonder why Maoox called you dense, holy fuck. Literally nothing sinks in with you damn.
    I didn’t tell you to stfu but obviously my little joke was lost on you. Should have figured you wouldn’t comprehend it.

    As for attacking people, stfu. You start shit and then want to whine when you get bitch slapped.

    You of all people questioning my intelligence is laughable. Seriously my elderly father who is technologically illiterate can still write a more composed paragraph which all your years on this site you still can’t do.

    What have you done for this site? Oh yeah you deleted spam. Glad to see you jump to conclusions though cause even as an unreg I have done more for this site than you have. More than at least two of you combined actually and probably more than all three. However I am not the one looking for a medal for deleting spam like you. Calling the idiotic former mods on their bullshit is just fun now that this site is in the crapper because of them.
    no you're dense ,you just don't get it ,that I don't give a fuck what you nothings say , so I don't pay attention to your stupid ramblings . you bitch slapped who , just because you say it doesn't mean it happened ,maybe you're just pissed because you got bitch slapped and your ass kicked at the same time . ,lets hear the big story of what you have done for the site . i'll go get some popcorn and be back to be humoured . who asked for a medal, you're the no claiming that . you like to stretch things out and turn them around to your own liking . you remind me of two asshole from here . KRAP AND FFA . but since you're not a liar [ hahahahahahaha,shit almost choked on that one ] that couldn't be could it . or did you just learn to be an asshole troll from them. fuck you're an idiot
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  13. #162
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josh View Post
    Iol butt getting geared i see. you bring on a lot of entertainment value to this site. keep it up :)
    not mine that's more your style ,getting your ass reamed . go get your cheque book out , time for another payment
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. #163
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josh View Post
    Lol butt getting geared i see. you bring on a lot of entertainment value to this site. keep it up :)
    not me not my style . more like your type of thing getting geared in your butt. speaking of which ,time to bend over and write another cheque ,it's payment time again . ……...stop deleting this , it is against no rules . you said the same to me , you get it back
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  15. #164
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josh View Post
    I love getting butt getting geared see. you bring on a lot of entertainment value to this site. keep it up :)
    HEY DAVID lol getting butt geared i see. you bring a lot of entertainment value to the site . keep it up
    Last edited by wooden01; Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:15 AM.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. #165
    David Josh's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    265
    Thanks (Given)
    62
    Thanks (Received)
    199
    Likes (Given)
    427
    Likes (Received)
    156
    Dislikes (Given)
    217
    Dislikes (Received)
    57
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooden01 View Post
    HEY DAVID lol getting butt geared i see. you bring a lot of entertainment value to the site . keep it up
    how so when the comment is addressed to you and not me. Someone isn't looking too bright now. :)
    Ignore This Signature
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  17. Dislikes wooden01 disliked this post
  18. #166
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josh View Post
    how so when the comment is addressed to you and not me. Someone isn't looking too bright now. :)
    because you edited it out like the coward you are
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  19. Dislikes David Josh disliked this post
  20. #167
    David Josh's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    265
    Thanks (Given)
    62
    Thanks (Received)
    199
    Likes (Given)
    427
    Likes (Received)
    156
    Dislikes (Given)
    217
    Dislikes (Received)
    57
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooden01 View Post
    because you edited it out like the coward you are
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    Ignore This Signature
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  21. Dislikes wooden01 disliked this post
  22. #168
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks (Given)
    1128
    Thanks (Received)
    550
    Likes (Given)
    6049
    Likes (Received)
    3002
    Dislikes (Given)
    675
    Dislikes (Received)
    129
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Josh View Post
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    you of all people should learn and follow that . why don't you do a pole of the members here and ask the question of who thinks YOUR a fool .
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  23. Dislikes celerystick, David Josh disliked this post
  24. #169
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooden01 View Post
    no you're dense ,you just don't get it ,that I don't give a fuck what you nothings say , so I don't pay attention to your stupid ramblings . you bitch slapped who , just because you say it doesn't mean it happened ,maybe you're just pissed because you got bitch slapped and your ass kicked at the same time . ,lets hear the big story of what you have done for the site . i'll go get some popcorn and be back to be humoured . who asked for a medal, you're the no claiming that . you like to stretch things out and turn them around to your own liking . you remind me of two asshole from here . KRAP AND FFA . but since you're not a liar [ hahahahahahaha,shit almost choked on that one ] that couldn't be could it . or did you just learn to be an asshole troll from them. fuck you're an idiot
    You call me a liar but yet can’t provide a single example of me lying. You don’t like my facts so you call them lies but unfortunately for you they are all true. So I won’t both asking you to provide proof because you don’t have any and will just go on and on hoping others believe your fairy tales.

    You can ask what I have done for the site but unlike you I don’t seek attention. I do what I do for myself and my enjoyment. When I help others it’s because it’s the right thing to do. Which makes us different in that I just do things while you need others to know what you have supposedly done. Only a weak person needs assurances from others which is why you need to tell others why you think you are so great.

    You make me laugh though when you say you don’t pay attention to what I say. I know you do, others do to. If you didn’t pay attention you wouldn’t respond every time I post. You even follow me into other threads commenting after I post. Funny thing is it’s gotten so predictable that you are like a trained monkey following the lead I have left. You are still three moves behind playing checkers while I’m playing chess.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  25. Thanks Mrs.Sparks thanked for this post
    Likes David Josh liked this post
  26. #170
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    How does it feel froggy lol. Now you know how it feels. And yes you were begging "all the time I put in" and all it took was the lovely mrs sparks who joined in November to make it happen. Serves you right and the ban should be longer. Good job mrs sparks!!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  27. Likes Mrs.Sparks liked this post
  28. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

    More Details @ LiveChat

    More Details @ LiveChat

    More Details @ LiveChat
     


More Details @ LiveChat

More Details @ LiveChat
Kaylee



+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Members who have read this thread: 100

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Cassandra Love
Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc

More
Details
@LiveChat

More
Details
@LiveChat


Top