Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
Ambition Spa

• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Bella Leah
    VIPFavours
    Notice: N/A

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Stacey 2337 - London

I inquired, she was asking 150/hh 250/h. I told her it was a bit steep for me to see someone at the econolodge. Response was “how much do you have”. Red flag for me. Then she kept offering more service for less money. I passed.
    A friend booked an hour with her. She did same things - started at 250, when he passed she talked herself down to 190/hour included Dfk, bbbj. When he arrived she was not attractive and the only thing she did as promised was take the cash. When he discovered she had no intention of gfe in any way, he asked for money back and she refused. When he insisted , she offered 40, then eventually she gave him 90 back. He paid 100 for a look at an unattractive girl. Too many red flags and seems all warnings accurate. Highly not recommended. At least it seems no pimp- he probably would have helped with “negotiations “ lol.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Unregistered

Default She’s quick

New number. Stacey car/in/out. Ends in 5402 now.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

Unregistered

Default Quick again.

Now number ends in 7277. Strange how she keeps changing.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

5. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Lynn Ha

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 108