Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

WEL

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • WEL
    VIPFavours
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Rocco420's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    59
    Likes (Given)
    60
    Likes (Received)
    54
    Dislikes (Given)
    16
    Dislikes (Received)
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down 716-980-7251 !!! WARNING !!! just Avoid!!!

    Biggest mistake i did was to go see these girls today!
    She said 80$ hh and 160hr rate, which would included - BBBJ-DFK-CIM-CFS
    Me being the idiot I'm thought this was too good, so grabbed the opportunity, went to the place and the girls definitely did not look the one from the pics, but one had a really big ass so i decided to stay in.

    I always confirm what's offered in the session before giving my donation, and we agreed again on BBBj-DFK-CIM-CFS, and handed her the money.
    First time this has ever happened to me, after taking the money she started telling me she does only services with condom on and she doesn't give me hand jobs without the condom LOL give me a break.
    i told her that's not what we agreed on, she kept telling if i don't want her services i can leave. i told her to give me back my money and she started creating a huge scene, kept telling me she was going to call her pimp/boss then i can talk to them bla bla bla.
    Anyways wasn't really up for the drama at 4 in the morning, so i just decided to stay in. but the services was so horrible, i decided to leave after 5 minutes.
    she didn't even want to touch jr without condom on, and was putting so much teeth on the cbj i asked her to stop, got up dressed left.

    Just avoid this place
    604 A queen st - Queen and Bathurst

    716-980-7251

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...oronto-3600134
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. Thanks wally777, rexst, Wildwilly2017, Clef, cex, bazokajoe, caralio thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    CuJo83's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    35
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the warning & i hate scammers. I know this isnt helpful now but I avoid SP with outside area codes because im worried im going to get ripped off.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. Likes cex liked this post
  6. #3
    David Josh's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    205
    Thanks (Given)
    21
    Thanks (Received)
    117
    Likes (Given)
    148
    Likes (Received)
    99
    Dislikes (Given)
    48
    Dislikes (Received)
    17
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From my past experiences, black woman are claiming to be sri lankan/ Tamil to decieve and fool indian/sri lankan clients.

    An authentic Tamil or Sri Lankan woman will never advertise herself as such. Our culture does not embrace/tolerate pros-titution as it brings dishonour/shame to the family. If you see the word Sri Lankan or mixed indian in escorts ad take precaution. I know a sri lankan or indian girl when I see it! black girls and sri lankan/tamil girls are visually distinct from one another.

    Tamil hoes are ashamed to see Tamil speaking clients. Hence they dont advertise as tamil speaking. Lol
    Ignore This Signature
    My All Time Favorites GFE/PSE Escorts

    1. Allegra @ Perla Spa https://premierspas.com/attendants/allegra
    2. Nadine Devalle https://www.nadinedevalle.com/
    3. Karmen Mandaz https://twitter.com/karmenmandaz?lang=en





    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  7. Thanks celerystick thanked for this post
  8. #4
    Victoria Catherina's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Misissauga
    Posts
    10,849
    Voice Number:
    4167006695
    Thanks (Given)
    2311
    Thanks (Received)
    1013
    Likes (Given)
    8570
    Likes (Received)
    5940
    Dislikes (Given)
    628
    Dislikes (Received)
    336
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't help my self, 4 am you book an $80 hh escort in downtown, you thought it would good service and safe...lol
    She admitted to having a pimp and you still stayed, so in other words, you're contributing to human trafficking.
    Ignore This Signature

    416 700-6695
    https://victoriacatherina.wixsite.com/mysite
    Sorry No B L O C K E D calls , No apps ,
    victoriacatherina@yahoo.ca
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. #5
    butterfly's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,714
    Thanks (Given)
    1521
    Thanks (Received)
    528
    Likes (Given)
    2076
    Likes (Received)
    3849
    Dislikes (Given)
    465
    Dislikes (Received)
    412
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guys that contact me that are so FUCKIN CHEAP are the BROWN GUYS: Packies / Tamils ... Not so much the White guys. It is the Brown guys CULTURE to be super cheap.
    Honestly brown guys just like to haggle. Its like in their blood.

    Stand firm and they usually come around if they want you bad enough. Some it even takes months to get through their heads lol.

    They are true bargain hunters in all aspects of life.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. #6
    JB's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sneaking threw your
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks (Given)
    22
    Thanks (Received)
    587
    Likes (Given)
    619
    Likes (Received)
    2631
    Dislikes (Given)
    59
    Dislikes (Received)
    91
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco420 View Post
    Biggest mistake i did was to go see these girls today!
    She said 80$ hh and 160hr rate, which would included - BBBJ-DFK-CIM-CFS
    Me being the idiot I'm thought this was too good, so grabbed the opportunity, went to the place and the girls definitely did not look the one from the pics, but one had a really big ass so i decided to stay in.

    I always confirm what's offered in the session before giving my donation, and we agreed again on BBBj-DFK-CIM-CFS, and handed her the money.
    First time this has ever happened to me, after taking the money she started telling me she does only services with condom on and she doesn't give me hand jobs without the condom LOL give me a break.
    i told her that's not what we agreed on, she kept telling if i don't want her services i can leave. i told her to give me back my money and she started creating a huge scene, kept telling me she was going to call her pimp/boss then i can talk to them bla bla bla.
    Anyways wasn't really up for the drama at 4 in the morning, so i just decided to stay in. but the services was so horrible, i decided to leave after 5 minutes.
    she didn't even want to touch jr without condom on, and was putting so much teeth on the cbj i asked her to stop, got up dressed left.

    Just avoid this place
    604 A queen st - Queen and Bathurst

    716-980-7251

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...oronto-3600134
    \\

    Thx for the review but I could have told you nothing good would have happened when u showed up.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. #7
    Rocco420's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    59
    Likes (Given)
    60
    Likes (Received)
    54
    Dislikes (Given)
    16
    Dislikes (Received)
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Honestly brown guys just like to haggle. Its like in their blood.

    Stand firm and they usually come around if they want you bad enough. Some it even takes months to get through their heads lol.

    They are true bargain hunters in all aspects of life.
    i just don't get it why everyone is assuming i'm brown >_<

    i didn't bargain with her lol, she offered the prices as 80$hh
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. #8
    Rocco420's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    59
    Likes (Given)
    60
    Likes (Received)
    54
    Dislikes (Given)
    16
    Dislikes (Received)
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    \\

    Thx for the review but I could have told you nothing good would have happened when u showed up.
    at that point i wasn't thinking with the right head anymore >_>
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  13. #9
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco420 View Post
    at that point i wasn't thinking with the right head anymore >_>
    Ref: David Josh.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. #10
    butterfly's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,714
    Thanks (Given)
    1521
    Thanks (Received)
    528
    Likes (Given)
    2076
    Likes (Received)
    3849
    Dislikes (Given)
    465
    Dislikes (Received)
    412
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco420 View Post
    i just don't get it why everyone is assuming i'm brown >_<

    i didn't bargain with her lol, she offered the prices as 80$hh
    Lol i didnt assume nothing about you. Im just responding to the ignorance.

    I know a lot of ppl say 80 from the jump.

    This industry is always a risk for all parties involved.

    Stay safe ♡
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  15. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

Ambition Spa



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 154

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Bella Leah



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc


Top