Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Lynn Ha

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • SFT
    Hush Massage
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yvette Scam Artist

    Stay away from Yvette. She is a scam artist. Her number is 647-561-9508.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Rouge One's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    56
    Thanks (Given)
    51
    Thanks (Received)
    17
    Likes (Given)
    398
    Likes (Received)
    40
    Dislikes (Given)
    4
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoNudist View Post
    Stay away from Yvette. She is a scam artist. Her number is 647-561-9508.
    Can you elaborate?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  4. Thanks butterfly thanked for this post
  5. #3
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouge One View Post
    Can you elaborate?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Somewhat. Among other things, she will try to find a way to hack into your phone. Basically, she will look for any way to steal from you.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  6. Likes Rouge One liked this post
  7. #4
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by TorontoNudist; Apr 11th, 2018 at 08:26 PM.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. #5
    rexst's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,783
    Thanks (Given)
    6603
    Thanks (Received)
    1602
    Likes (Given)
    1862
    Likes (Received)
    1704
    Dislikes (Given)
    17
    Dislikes (Received)
    99
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    need full number - lincs die quick, esp leolist - 647-561 9508
    Ignore This Signature
    A 'let's have some naked fun' attitude! - and a nice smile! - perfect!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. #6
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rexst View Post
    need full number - lincs die quick, esp leolist - 647-561 9508
    Her number is in the opening post.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. Thanks rexst thanked for this post
  11. #7
    HORNY HOUSEWIFE's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks (Given)
    354
    Thanks (Received)
    514
    Likes (Given)
    1283
    Likes (Received)
    2829
    Dislikes (Given)
    159
    Dislikes (Received)
    290
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoNudist View Post
    Somewhat. Among other things, she will try to find a way to hack into your phone. Basically, she will look for any way to steal from you.
    and how in the world does she hack into your phone this is a first im hearing of a sp hacking into a clients phone ?! please be more specific on this i find it crazy
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. Likes Rouge One liked this post
  13. #8
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HORNY HOUSEWIFE View Post
    and how in the world does she hack into your phone this is a first im hearing of a sp hacking into a clients phone ?! please be more specific on this i find it crazy
    Google, “Hack someone’s phone” and you will see no shortage of ways for criminals to do so. If I had done my banking on my phone, my bank account and lines of credit likely would have been drained.

    Further, I wouldn’t label this person a “sp” as that gives people who honestly work for their money a bad name; I would describe this person more as a member of organized crime.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. Thanks cex thanked for this post
  15. #9
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The most recent ad for this scammer: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/dom..._party-3566822
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. #10
    butterfly's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,615
    Thanks (Given)
    1448
    Thanks (Received)
    516
    Likes (Given)
    2060
    Likes (Received)
    3722
    Dislikes (Given)
    459
    Dislikes (Received)
    407
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoNudist View Post
    Google, “Hack someone’s phone” and you will see no shortage of ways for criminals to do so. If I had done my banking on my phone, my bank account and lines of credit likely would have been drained.

    Further, I wouldn’t label this person a “sp” as that gives people who honestly work for their money a bad name; I would describe this person more as a member of organized crime.
    So she tried to hack into your phone ?

    Wasnt successful in doing so ?

    Wht about her looks ? Service ? Rates ?

    Or did you just walk into her room and throw your phone at her ?

    How did she even get your phone ?
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  17. #11
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    So she tried to hack into your phone ?

    Wasnt successful in doing so ?

    Wht about her looks ? Service ? Rates ?
    Or did you just walk into her room and throw your phone at her ?

    How did she even get your phone ?
    There are ways to hack into people’s phones remotely. For example, the hackers can ask you to install certain apps or they can send messages with links to download. I would say that she was successful in hacking into my phone, until I figured out what was happening.

    Also, I don’t appreciate your sarcasm. I am alerting others, so they don’t become victims of this scammer and all I sense from you is a cynical tone.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  18. #12
    butterfly's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,615
    Thanks (Given)
    1448
    Thanks (Received)
    516
    Likes (Given)
    2060
    Likes (Received)
    3722
    Dislikes (Given)
    459
    Dislikes (Received)
    407
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoNudist View Post
    There are ways to hack into people’s phones remotely. For example, the hackers can ask you to install certain apps or they can send messages with links to download. I would say that she was successful in hacking into my phone, until I figured out what was happening.

    Also, I don’t appreciate your sarcasm. I am alerting others, so they don’t become victims of this scammer and all I sense from you is a cynical tone.
    Youre not a victim of anything.

    If you are you havent given enough evidence. I want to sympathize with you but i cant based off your posts. Sorry.

    If ANYBODY can txt you a link or ask you to download an app. How do you know it was this girl ?

    I get those notifications all the time too. I ignore them. Is it her trying to hack my phone ?

    You said she was successful til you figured it out. How ? Since you have nothing to even hack in your phone how did you know it was being hacked ?

    You cant just throw out accusations without the proof or tips on how you know so others can prevent an attack of this nature.

    Educate us please :)
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  19. #13
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Youre not a victim of anything.

    If you are you havent given enough evidence. I want to sympathize with you but i cant based off your posts. Sorry.

    If ANYBODY can txt you a link or ask you to download an app. How do you know it was this girl ?

    I get those notifications all the time too. I ignore them. Is it her trying to hack my phone ?

    You said she was successful til you figured it out. How ? Since you have nothing to even hack in your phone how did you know it was being hacked ?

    You cant just throw out accusations without the proof or tips on how you know so others can prevent an attack of this nature.

    Educate us please :)
    You are not with the authorities (to the best of my knowledge) and I don’t need to give you a detailed account of all the events that transpired.

    All I will add to what I have already said is that there were multiple events strung together over time, all by this person. So, yes, I was hacked, yes I was hacked by this person, and yes, I was a victim. If you don’t believe me, that is your prerogative. If anybody else wishes to doubt me too, that is their prerogative as well but don’t say you haven’t been forewarned.

    As for tips on avoiding this type of hack, I already alluded to them with a couple of examples in my previous reply.

    One last point, I am not looking for your, or anybody’s, sympathy on this. So, I honestly couldn’t care less if you sympathize with me. My only objective is to alert others here of this scammer.
    Last edited by TorontoNudist; Apr 16th, 2018 at 02:38 PM.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  20. #14
    butterfly's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,615
    Thanks (Given)
    1448
    Thanks (Received)
    516
    Likes (Given)
    2060
    Likes (Received)
    3722
    Dislikes (Given)
    459
    Dislikes (Received)
    407
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoNudist View Post
    You are not with the authorities (to the best of my knowledge) and I don’t need to give you a detailed account of all the events that transpired.

    All I will add to what I have already said is that there were multiple events strung together over time, all by this person. So, yes, I was hacked, yes I was hacked by this person, and yes, I was a victim. If you don’t believe me, that is your prerogative. If anybody else wishes to doubt me too, that is their prerogative as well but don’t say you haven’t been forewarned.

    As for tips on avoiding this type of hack, I already alluded to them with a couple of examples in my previous reply.

    One last point, I am not looking for your, or anybody’s, sympathy on this. So, I honestly couldn’t care less if you sympathize with me. My only objective is to alert others here of this scammer.
    Lol.

    But you posted that you do no banking and such from your phone. So WHT was hacked. Your nudies ?

    Your contacts and were blackmailed ?

    Im just trying to understand wht the actual scam was if it wasnt money.

    Your accusations can cause a lot of problems.

    So no i am not authorities.

    But if you wish these men to write off a whole female and ruin her reputation then you need to explain to them.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  21. #15
    TorontoNudist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Lol.

    But you posted that you do no banking and such from your phone. So WHT was hacked. Your nudies ?

    Your contacts and were blackmailed ?

    Im just trying to understand wht the actual scam was if it wasnt money.

    Your accusations can cause a lot of problems.

    So no i am not authorities.

    But if you wish these men to write off a whole female and ruin her reputation then you need to explain to them.
    So, if someone hacked into your phone and did any of the following: stole your contacts, read your texts, read your emails, remotely accessed your camera to photo your surroundings, used GPS to find your exact location, listened in on your phone calls, listened in even when you weren’t on the phone, accessed your multimedia files, or stole passwords, you would be okay with that as long as their nefarious attempts to access your bank account were stymied by the good fortune of you not doing your banking on your phone? And what if that person also happened to con you out of money? Would you be okay with that too?
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  22. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

VIP Bachelor Parties



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 117

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Ambition Spa



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc


Top