Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
Bella Leah

• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Bella Leah
    Ambition Spa
    Notice: N/A

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Judy is working one additional day this week, she is in today (Sun.) at THE ONE SPA around 12pm.

She is a real nice girl, down to earth type of girl easy to talk to, open-minded and really enjoy herself.
    She has a small frame body well put together nice ass, nice boobs (big C to D on an Asian), pretty face and nice sexy smile.
    And her voice is soft and quite nice to hear in your ear. I consider her to be a sexy spinner in my books.

She also works Mon. and Wed. coming week.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Judy is working one additional day this week, she is in today (Sun.) at THE ONE SPA around 12pm.

She is a real nice girl, down to earth type of girl easy to talk to, open-minded and really enjoy herself.
    She has a small frame body well put together nice ass, nice boobs (big C to D on an Asian), pretty face and nice sexy smile.
    And her voice is soft and quite nice to hear in your ear. I consider her to be a sexy spinner in my books.

She also works Mon. and Wed. coming week.
    I'll be in this area later today, so Judy is working today (Mon.), her pictures look great...
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

Unregistered

The ONE Spa has another NEW girl working today (so many new faces lately).

Jessie, mid-20, 5 3", 105lbs. Strong massage , sensual fun and good English. She is very service oriented, liberal and fun to be with.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be in this area later today, so Judy is working today (Mon.), her pictures look great...
    The Spa has a twitter site (attached below) and they update regularly who are working.

https://twitter.com/theonespa_tor
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

THE ONE SPA has three ladies working today...

JJ, Victoria and Bobo (second week at The One Spa) are working today.

JJ, 5' 3", 100 lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle.

Victoria, 5' 4", 100 lbs. She is one of the youngest, cutest and friendly girl I have ever meet in MP. Nice curvy body, very pretty face and very cute smile. Her massage is medium strong and great teasing. Very service oriented, loves to cuddle and play.

Bobo, she is about 5 3'', 100 lbs. Very service oriented, liberal and fun to be with. Her massage is pretty good.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

zip it!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Queen Brandi B

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE ONE SPA has three ladies working today...

JJ, Victoria and Bobo (second week at The One Spa) are working today.

JJ, 5' 3", 100 lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle.

Victoria, 5' 4", 100 lbs. She is one of the youngest, cutest and friendly girl I have ever meet in MP. Nice curvy body, very pretty face and very cute smile. Her massage is medium strong and great teasing. Very service oriented, loves to cuddle and play.

Bobo, she is about 5 3'', 100 lbs. Very service oriented, liberal and fun to be with. Her massage is pretty good.
    You know the difference in 5'3 and 5'4 impressive! Maybe you should message sharon:)
    Ignore This Signature

I don't want the wap baby I just want the fetty! 💸
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

8. Likes Clef liked this post
    Unregistered

Default Judy @ The ONE Spa (#202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. E.)

Visited Judy last week, wow what a hidden gem, she’s a very hot little girl for who likes the petite girl with natural boots. And her personality is even make the session to the next level, understandable conversation, semi-professional massage, a lot of fun on the flip parts. I would definitely go back today. Judy is working Monday and Wednesday.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone visited the new girl Jessica, the Chinese Russian mixed girl?

http://massageplanet.net/the-one-spa...6#post-1128310
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

Default unit 301

If no one good at 202 they have unit 301 Melody Wellness where the place is always guaranteed to have a good time.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

If no one good at 202 they have unit 301 Melody Wellness where the place is always guaranteed to have a good time.
    Are you leaving in current century? Don't keep always think of the past.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ONE Spa has a twitter site (link attached below) and they update regularly who are working. It also contains Real pics of some of the attendants.

www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

Default Jessie @ The ONE Spa

Visited The ONE Spa last Tues., ran into a young pretty girl (visually looks low 20's) on my way out. She is the GND type of my like. She was being introduced as Jessie. Anyone tried?
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

Visited The ONE Spa last Tues., ran into a young pretty girl (visually looks low 20's) on my way out. She is the GND type of my like. She was being introduced as Jessie. Anyone tried?
    She works part-time (one day per week i.e. Tues. only), GND type in her low 20's, young and pretty, 5 3", 105lbs. Good English, strong massage with sensual fun. She is very service oriented, liberal and a lot of fun on the flip parts. She told me she has a regular office job. If you are in young girl with GND looks and fun to be with, then highly recommended to visit her.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by SpaFan View Post
    Anyone visited the new girl Jessica, the Chinese Russian mixed girl?
    The description of Jessica (from the link in the original post) looks great, worth a trip ….
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

The description of Jessica (from the link in the original post) looks great, worth a trip ….
    Jessica is in her mid to high 20's and very pretty. The combination of her eyes and smiles are very attractive. She can understand English very well and no problem follow instructions. After the flip were all the fun begin, with her long, lean legs and a pair of C+ natural boobs. Very friendly and great service. I'll repeat.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

She works part-time (one day per week i.e. Tues. only), GND type in her low 20's, young and pretty, 5 3", 105lbs. Good English, strong massage with sensual fun. She is very service oriented, liberal and a lot of fun on the flip parts. She told me she has a regular office job. If you are in young girl with GND looks and fun to be with, then highly recommended to visit her.
    So Jessie is working tomorrow?
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

So Jessie is working tomorrow?
    Jessie is working. Called them today.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

Default Christon @ The ONE Spa

There is a new girl at The ONE Spa, anyone try?
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a new girl at The ONE Spa, anyone try?
    Christon starts today only, I doubt anyone try yet? Add to my TDL...

www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Unregistered

Jessica is in her mid to high 20's and very pretty. The combination of her eyes and smiles are very attractive. She can understand English very well and no problem follow instructions. After the flip were all the fun begin, with her long, lean legs and a pair of C+ natural boobs. Very friendly and great service. I'll repeat.
    She is a Chinese Russian mixed with soft milky skin. She told me she only work on Sat. at The ONE Spa.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

Status
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had to write a quick review about this place. Also thank everyone in this forum who contributes to help others. This thread led me to One spa. Visited today for the first time. Not a regular massage guy but I left happy. Saw jessie at the door and as they advertise she speaks very good English. Young girl in mid 20's. Got a few cool tattoos. She works only Tuesdays. Great massage n body slide. Clean place. Nice and courteous. She made sure I was enjoying. No rush which was very impressive. She was massaging my back n I asked can I turn around. she said yes, what would u like today. Asked for bodyslide, $80. Which I thought was a great for such a beautiful girl. I finish quick unfortunately. Was expecting to be hurried to the shower n sent out but no. She said i still have time for massage after she cleaned me up. Asked me if I needed special attention, any specific area. Once my time was up. She got me a bottle of water n told me to take my time with shower. Jj the other girl there came n asked me if I enjoyed the session. Jessie - overall 8. Face 8 Body 8, boobs little small for my liking but boy she gives a nice body slide. I would have liked to last a little longer to really enjoy her service but unfortunately today was not my day. Total damage 140. room 60 for 45 mins plus 80 extras, which is very decent. I'm going there next Tuesday. Lol
    Last edited by SmartAlec; Jun 20th, 2018 at 05:41 AM.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service

24. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Alissa Rose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 417