Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Sassy Angels

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Hush Massage
    Secret Benefits
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Titalian's Avatar
    No Regrets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanks (Given)
    40
    Thanks (Received)
    432
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    776
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    41
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jas - 2793 Exquisite

    After all the positive reviews, I had to check what this woman was all about.
    We had been corresponding for a while, but unfortunately our schedules didn't
    Coincide, Until last week. I've seen her twice now in a span of 5 days. And that is not
    Like me. First time was excellent the second time Exquisite. Jas is beautiful and no
    Nonsense type of woman. When I met her the first time I was floored she was all dolled up
    In a sort of sheer short garment that slighty exposed her body eloquently, I was
    Naturally aroused by her beauty and curves. After I had undressed I approached her and
    Expressed how beautiful she was and we started kissing. I could tell this was going to be
    A hell of a session. And it was. Once she gets to know you and what your made of and if she
    Clicks with you, your in for a hell of ride. We naturally connected her and I and met each other's
    Needs, especially the second time I saw her. I won't go into details, but some of you know
    What I'm looking for in a woman, and she filled my every need. Keep in mind that she is
    A very selective woman, how can she not be with the service she provides. Btw she is a Latina
    From Cuba. Just to end by saying she is now my regular. Btw the pics are her, and she has the
    Softest and silkiest skin I've ever touched. I would rate Jas in the high 9s for attitude, beauty,
    Service and engagement. She made me feel like I was with a true lover.

    http://toronto.backpage.ca/FemaleEsc...-2793/38563066
    Ignore This Signature
    The thought of reason is only granted to those who understand.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. Thanks kherg007, rexst, Clef, GoldBull thanked for this post
    Likes babyfinsta, celerystick liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    babyfinsta's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    130
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    30
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titalian View Post
    After all the positive reviews, I had to check what this woman was all about.
    We had been corresponding for a while, but unfortunately our schedules didn't
    Coincide, Until last week. I've seen her twice now in a span of 5 days. And that is not
    Like me. First time was excellent the second time Exquisite. Jas is beautiful and no
    Nonsense type of woman. When I met her the first time I was floored she was all dolled up
    In a sort of sheer short garment that slighty exposed her body eloquently, I was
    Naturally aroused by her beauty and curves. After I had undressed I approached her and
    Expressed how beautiful she was and we started kissing. I could tell this was going to be
    A hell of a session. And it was. Once she gets to know you and what your made of and if she
    Clicks with you, your in for a hell of ride. We naturally connected her and I and met each other's
    Needs, especially the second time I saw her. I won't go into details, but some of you know
    What I'm looking for in a woman, and she filled my every need. Keep in mind that she is
    A very selective woman, how can she not be with the service she provides. Btw she is a Latina
    From Cuba. Just to end by saying she is now my regular. Btw the pics are her, and she has the
    Softest and silkiest skin I've ever touched. I would rate Jas in the high 9s for attitude, beauty,
    Service and engagement. She made me feel like I was with a true lover.

    http://toronto.backpage.ca/FemaleEsc...-2793/38563066
    Thanks for the review. I have had my eye on her for awhile.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. #3
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    She double books and is a flake. Keep a plan B when you decide to see her.

    And this Titalian douchebag is so full of himself. You are not special grandpa, don't flatter yourself lol
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  6. Dislikes celerystick disliked this post
  7. #4
    celerystick's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,523
    Thanks (Given)
    1689
    Thanks (Received)
    689
    Likes (Given)
    3222
    Likes (Received)
    2100
    Dislikes (Given)
    850
    Dislikes (Received)
    373
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titalian View Post
    After all the positive reviews, I had to check what this woman was all about.
    We had been corresponding for a while, but unfortunately our schedules didn't
    Coincide, Until last week. I've seen her twice now in a span of 5 days. And that is not
    Like me. First time was excellent the second time Exquisite. Jas is beautiful and no
    Nonsense type of woman. When I met her the first time I was floored she was all dolled up
    In a sort of sheer short garment that slighty exposed her body eloquently, I was
    Naturally aroused by her beauty and curves. After I had undressed I approached her and
    Expressed how beautiful she was and we started kissing. I could tell this was going to be
    A hell of a session. And it was. Once she gets to know you and what your made of and if she
    Clicks with you, your in for a hell of ride. We naturally connected her and I and met each other's
    Needs, especially the second time I saw her. I won't go into details, but some of you know
    What I'm looking for in a woman, and she filled my every need. Keep in mind that she is
    A very selective woman, how can she not be with the service she provides. Btw she is a Latina
    From Cuba. Just to end by saying she is now my regular. Btw the pics are her, and she has the
    Softest and silkiest skin I've ever touched. I would rate Jas in the high 9s for attitude, beauty,
    Service and engagement. She made me feel like I was with a true lover.

    http://toronto.backpage.ca/FemaleEsc...-2793/38563066
    ----------

    Excellent review by a very well respected reviewer, Thanks Titalian
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. #5
    kidrock01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would you say she's a good replacement for our retired Jaidyn/xxxxxxxxxx ???
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. #6
    AdministrativeBite's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    4
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is she a black latina?
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. #7
    Titalian's Avatar
    No Regrets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanks (Given)
    40
    Thanks (Received)
    432
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    776
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    41
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She double books and is a flake. Keep a plan B when you decide to see her.

    And this Titalian douchebag is so full of himself. You are not special grandpa, don't flatter yourself lol
    Your probably the guy who got stood up your so obvious lol.
    Ignore This Signature
    The thought of reason is only granted to those who understand.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. #8
    Titalian's Avatar
    No Regrets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanks (Given)
    40
    Thanks (Received)
    432
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    776
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    41
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdministrativeBite View Post
    Is she a black latina?
    Cuban Latina and all woman.
    Ignore This Signature
    The thought of reason is only granted to those who understand.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. #9
    Titalian's Avatar
    No Regrets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanks (Given)
    40
    Thanks (Received)
    432
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    776
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    41
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerystick View Post
    ----------

    Excellent review by a very well respected reviewer, Thanks Titalian
    Thank you CS we've come a long way you and I, even with our disputes in the beginning.
    But you did set the right path for me.
    Ignore This Signature
    The thought of reason is only granted to those who understand.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  13. Thanks celerystick thanked for this post
  14. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

Aaliyah



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 280

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Stephanie



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc Tweets by @MistressLexiRos


Top