Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

SFT

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Hush Massage
    Kelsey Star
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Indian Maya

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default Indian Maya

    Anyone seen Maya - (416) 602-6195 ... I am tempted to go but just wanna make sure
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
     

  3. #2
    celerystick's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,523
    Thanks (Given)
    1684
    Thanks (Received)
    688
    Likes (Given)
    3222
    Likes (Received)
    2100
    Dislikes (Given)
    850
    Dislikes (Received)
    373
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Register and you could do search !!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  4. #3
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerystick View Post
    Register and you could do search !!
    Thanks for your help, but we can search.

    Maybe someone else can assist?
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. #4
    celerystick's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,523
    Thanks (Given)
    1684
    Thanks (Received)
    688
    Likes (Given)
    3222
    Likes (Received)
    2100
    Dislikes (Given)
    850
    Dislikes (Received)
    373
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for your help, but we can search.

    Maybe someone else can assist?
    Helping Unregistered Trolls is very much discouraged.
    Pony up and get a handle like the rest of us so we can trace your history, and get to know you !
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  6. Likes TeacherMan, Batonrouge, Michael39 liked this post
  7. #5
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerystick View Post
    Helping Unregistered Trolls is very much discouraged.
    Pony up and get a handle like the rest of us so we can trace your history, and get to know you !
    Who discourages it?

    I was asked to use the site by the o.w.n.e.r. He said I was welcome here and didn’t have to register.

    I’ll wait until he tells me differently.

    Now back to the OP’s request. Can you help or feel it is better to troll him?
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. #6
    celerystick's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,523
    Thanks (Given)
    1684
    Thanks (Received)
    688
    Likes (Given)
    3222
    Likes (Received)
    2100
    Dislikes (Given)
    850
    Dislikes (Received)
    373
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We since you say he can search .. go for it.
    Yes, I have info from this and other sites I'd share in say a PM ... lol
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. #7
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerystick View Post
    We since you say he can search .. go for it.
    Yes, I have info from this and other sites I'd share in say a PM ... lol
    Thanks for flaming the thread and trolling the OP.

    Hopefully someone else can help.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. #8
    celerystick's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,523
    Thanks (Given)
    1684
    Thanks (Received)
    688
    Likes (Given)
    3222
    Likes (Received)
    2100
    Dislikes (Given)
    850
    Dislikes (Received)
    373
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hopefully NOT
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. #9
    nash007's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow .... didnt know a simple request would turn this complicated. anyways here I am ...
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. #10
    celerystick.
    celerystick.'s Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nash007 View Post
    Wow .... didnt know a simple request would turn this complicated. anyways here I am ...
    You only have 2 posts.

    Get some credibility you troll and come back when you do.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  13. #11
    celerystick's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,523
    Thanks (Given)
    1684
    Thanks (Received)
    688
    Likes (Given)
    3222
    Likes (Received)
    2100
    Dislikes (Given)
    850
    Dislikes (Received)
    373
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerystick. View Post
    You only have 2 posts.

    Get some credibility you troll and come back when you do.
    ----------------------
    Once again proving the value of unregistered trolls who are stupid enough to think they can impersonate a member by copying their registered handle ...
    kinda humorous
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. #12
    celerystick..
    celerystick..'s Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerystick View Post
    ----------------------
    Once again proving the value of unregistered trolls who are stupid enough to think they can impersonate a member by copying their registered handle ...
    kinda humorous


    If it has no value, you wouldn’t have replied. :)

    Do you feel kinda stupid for replying? (Rhetorical question)
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  15. #13
    Nedstark's Avatar
    Chivalry is important

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    1,453
    Thanks (Given)
    87
    Thanks (Received)
    322
    Likes (Given)
    1083
    Likes (Received)
    616
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    32
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Indian Maya is a waste of time. She had an amazing booty, but that's where her session ends... No kissing, boob play.. she didn't even take her top off..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ignore This Signature
    Have fun and stay safe,
    Ned
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. Thanks TeacherMan, celerystick thanked for this post
    Likes satamen liked this post
  17. #14
    nash007's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks ned !!!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  18. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

Claire



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 175

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hush Massage



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc Tweets by @MistressLexiRos


Top