Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Liberty Love

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Secret Benefits
    Bella Leah
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    HappyFriday's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    31
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    10
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    34
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Trying to see this one - Any last minute warnings before I book?

    I can't find anything on her at all. Any warnings?

    http://toronto.postfastr.com/FemaleE...iicy/102321657

    Only thing I could find online is she used a different number a couple days ago in this ad

    http://toronto.postfastr.com/FemaleE...addy/102004337
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. Likes agentorange, Clef liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    I’ve seen her once before and was thinking to see her this week sometime. She’s got a great amazing, nice a thick. And she does give great head too. Facial she’s not bad, like the pictures. But when I saw her she wasn’t done up pretty or anything. Just relaxed looking. Seemed like she was trying to rush me, but then again it was a quickie session and I can’t last long with randoms.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. Likes agentorange, Clef liked this post
  6. #3
    agentorange's Avatar
    Trailer Park Supervisor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Locust Hill
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    585
    Likes (Given)
    4983
    Likes (Received)
    750
    Dislikes (Given)
    1435
    Dislikes (Received)
    46
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default Current name is Sofia :: 3709 5033 9826

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFriday View Post
    Trying to see this one - Any last minute warnings before I book?
    Which one? That's what I end up asking myself when I see a post with no name in the title and no identifying trait. Nothing worse than coming to the site and just seeing a bunch of threads titled "Seen this one?" or "Seen that one?" It also makes searching out information difficult. I know there's a thread on this girl somewhere. But her name and number probably isn't in the title, which is why searching for her fails. So just to make it easier for everyone to help you out, and to help out others, it's be awesome if you could put her name and her last four digits in the title of the post next time. Helping others is what it's all about.

    Having said that, I think I recall that she was actually larger than the photos suggest, but that'll need confirmation

    Tracking her ads

    Seems like she's gone as Cassie and Jessica and has worked as far away as Calgary and Winnipeg. Don't think those are fake ads in those cities. Looks like legit ads.

    I see she's had a number of phone numbers:

    416 - 669 - 9826
    705 300 3709
    705-300-5033
    613 - 505 - 9718
    204 - 809 - 3882

    Give her a try and please let us all know how it goes. Hopefully it'll be a great experience!





    Ignore This Signature


    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  7. Thanks Clef thanked for this post
  8. #4
    Lost Prophet's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    950
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    274
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    603
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    25
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was a fan of my visit ��������
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. Thanks agentorange thanked for this post
  10. #5
    agentorange's Avatar
    Trailer Park Supervisor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Locust Hill
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    585
    Likes (Given)
    4983
    Likes (Received)
    750
    Dislikes (Given)
    1435
    Dislikes (Received)
    46
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Prophet View Post
    I was a fan of my visit ��������
    Okay, then I may be confusing this girl with someone else, so my comment about her maybe being a bit bigger than her photos is rescinded.

    Looking forward to getting more intel. I actually find her attractive facially so I might even give her a go.

    Love seeing all this feedback coming in so quickly. This board is really starting to rock. Now if only the talent in Durham could start doing the same!
    Ignore This Signature


    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. Likes Clef liked this post
  12. #6
    Lost Prophet's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    950
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    274
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    603
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    25
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)

    Default

    Saw her 2 months ago so who knows what she’s like now.

    Can only go off a good review for a week. After that, who knows what they get into and shit.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  13. Likes Clef, agentorange liked this post
  14. #7
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    I wonder if OP ended up seeing her. Maybe they could give an updated review!

    Has anyone been able to reach Emma Frost? Apparently this girl and Emma are duo partners. I’ve texted Emma a million times and have never gotten a response.....
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  15. Likes agentorange liked this post
  16. #8
    Lost Prophet's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    950
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    274
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    603
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    25
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if OP ended up seeing her. Maybe they could give an updated review!

    Has anyone been able to reach Emma Frost? Apparently this girl and Emma are duo partners. I’ve texted Emma a million times and have never gotten a response.....

    Emma see’s a couple guys and calls it a night when she’s made enough to do her drugs.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  17. Likes agentorange liked this post
  18. #9
    agentorange's Avatar
    Trailer Park Supervisor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Locust Hill
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    585
    Likes (Given)
    4983
    Likes (Received)
    750
    Dislikes (Given)
    1435
    Dislikes (Received)
    46
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Prophet View Post
    Emma see’s a couple guys and calls it a night when she’s made enough to do her drugs.
    Surely you mean 'to pay her bills and make a modest RRSP contribution.'
    Ignore This Signature


    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  19. Likes Clef, srock liked this post
    Dislikes Victoria Catherina disliked this post
  20. #10
    HappyFriday's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    31
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    10
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    34
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No problem AgentOrange. I will fix that for next time. Apologies. Thanks. I didn't end up seeing her, but I will likely try again and then report back if I do
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  21. #11
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Actually I don't do drugs what so ever but that shows what kind of sad loser you are "lost prophet" for accusing somebody of something without even meeting them first.
    Sorry for this sad attempt to make me look bad.
    Lol I have pleanty of loyal regulars dating back at least 2 years who know the truth, and I'm sure if any of you serious men actually meet me you will know the same. Thanks 😘✌🏻
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  22. Dislikes agentorange disliked this post
  23. #12
    zardoz655's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Emma Frost is good, she'll gag on your cock, which is something I never thought I was into till she did it.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  24. Likes agentorange liked this post
  25. #13
    cunnilinguist's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    139
    Thanks (Given)
    19
    Thanks (Received)
    16
    Likes (Given)
    31
    Likes (Received)
    77
    Dislikes (Given)
    4
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz655 View Post
    Emma Frost is good, she'll gag on your cock, which is something I never thought I was into till she did it.
    She won't gag on mine. I'm hung like a hamster. That's why I eat good pussy :-)
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  26. Thanks agentorange thanked for this post
    Likes Clef liked this post
  27. #14
    agentorange's Avatar
    Trailer Park Supervisor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Locust Hill
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    585
    Likes (Given)
    4983
    Likes (Received)
    750
    Dislikes (Given)
    1435
    Dislikes (Received)
    46
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Question Durham's Sofia Sofi 3467 :: 289-975-3467

    Quote Originally Posted by cunnilinguist View Post
    She won't gag on mine. I'm hung like a hamster. That's why I eat good pussy :-)
    Any updates on our friend Sofia?

    She's posted a few new photos and I have to say I'm intrigued. Not a spinner, that's for sure, but her face looks pretty and there's something to be said for a pretty face combined with a BBBJ and CIM.

    Private Res�� Feelin Naughty�� •Tight & Juiicy�� Cu.m get A Taste Of Sweetness���� - 23

    Hey Boys!
    I’m Sofi aka Sofia 👸🏻
    I’m 5’5,130,B36 - Green eyes, Big booty🍑
    INCALLS ONLY - PRIVATE RES🏢
    ALL SAFE PLAY💞
    * 289-975-3467 *
    photo :: photo :: photo
    Ignore This Signature


    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  28. Likes srock liked this post
  29. #15
    Clef's Avatar
    CLEF

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    574
    Thanks (Given)
    624
    Thanks (Received)
    268
    Likes (Given)
    1271
    Likes (Received)
    490
    Dislikes (Given)
    36
    Dislikes (Received)
    14
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    79 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
    Any updates on our friend Sofia?
    She's posted a few new photos and I have to say I'm intrigued. Not a spinner, that's for sure, but her face looks pretty and there's something to be said for a pretty face combined with a BBBJ and CIM.

    Private Res�� Feelin Naughty�� •Tight & Juiicy�� Cu.m get A Taste Of Sweetness���� - 23


    Are BBBJ and CIM on the menu?

    Wow @agentorange

    I can't keep up.
    You are composing entire posts quicker than I can click "thanks".
    So here's one big
    Thanks!
    Ignore This Signature
    My pic has sunglasses so no one recognizes me.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  30. Thanks agentorange thanked for this post
  31. #16
    agentorange's Avatar
    Trailer Park Supervisor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Locust Hill
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    585
    Likes (Given)
    4983
    Likes (Received)
    750
    Dislikes (Given)
    1435
    Dislikes (Received)
    46
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clef View Post
    Thanks!
    You can thank me for burying all of those troll posts from the landing page of SP411, because that's what I'm trying to accomplish @Clef.

    I think the @Lost Prophet has the intimate details.
    Ignore This Signature


    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  32. Thanks srock thanked for this post
  33. #17
    Clef's Avatar
    CLEF

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    574
    Thanks (Given)
    624
    Thanks (Received)
    268
    Likes (Given)
    1271
    Likes (Received)
    490
    Dislikes (Given)
    36
    Dislikes (Received)
    14
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    79 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
    You can thank me for burying all of those troll posts from the landing page of SP411, because that's what I'm trying to accomplish @Clef.

    Troll posts? I'm out of the loop.
    Ignore This Signature
    My pic has sunglasses so no one recognizes me.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  34. #18
    agentorange's Avatar
    Trailer Park Supervisor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Locust Hill
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    585
    Likes (Given)
    4983
    Likes (Received)
    750
    Dislikes (Given)
    1435
    Dislikes (Received)
    46
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clef View Post
    Troll posts? I'm out of the loop.
    Then you definitely should thank me.

    Scroll to the second page of the Durham forum and you'll see.
    Ignore This Signature


    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  35. Likes Clef liked this post
  36. #19
    Mrrobot's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
    Any updates on our friend Sofia?

    She's posted a few new photos and I have to say I'm intrigued. Not a spinner, that's for sure, but her face looks pretty and there's something to be said for a pretty face combined with a BBBJ and CIM.

    Private Res�� Feelin Naughty�� •Tight & Juiicy�� Cu.m get A Taste Of Sweetness���� - 23



    photo :: photo :: photo
    I am slightly confused when the ad says "all safe play" but reviews include BBBJ/CIM.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  37. Thanks agentorange thanked for this post
  38. #20
    jack_attack's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    171
    Thanks (Given)
    66
    Thanks (Received)
    57
    Likes (Given)
    107
    Likes (Received)
    155
    Dislikes (Given)
    6
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrobot View Post
    I am slightly confused when the ad says "all safe play" but reviews include BBBJ/CIM.
    To add - I messaged her and she said no CIM.

    She did offer LFK, COB, MSOG - 100q, 120hh
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  39. Thanks licketysplitz thanked for this post
  40. #21
    Lost Prophet's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    950
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    274
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    603
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    25
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)

    Default

    Texted Emma Frost the other night and didn’t get anything back at all, it’s quite clear she gets just enough to do whatever she’s into and ignores the texts until the next day.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  41. #22
    Lost Prophet's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    950
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    274
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    603
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    25
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)

    Default

    Texted Emma Frost the other night and didn’t get anything back at all, it’s quite clear she gets just enough to do whatever she’s into and ignores the texts until the next day.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  42. #23
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    You’re posts about me never make any fucking sense, YOUVE NEVER SEEN ME. You claim that I do drugs lol but yet ANYBODY who’s seen me knows I am NOT party friendly. I do NOT party. I do NOT do drugs. If you actually tried to concact me you’d realize I have a new number as my old one was acting up. and matter of fact I’m pretty sure I have your number xxxxxxxxxxed on my phone, as I do NOT want to see you. You’re ignorant and degrading and honestly I’m surprised you haven’t been blasted by more girls for making fake reviews. Cause I’m consistantly seeing you make shit up in reviews that I know for a fact DIDNT HAPPEN.
    Please, don’t try to contact me again thanks. - Emma 😊. As for Sofia - she does NOT offer BBBJ OR CIM. There’s your clairificatiin. Pretty sad when people go making up fake services that she does not offer . She offers SAFE SERVICES ONLY, just like I do.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  43. Thanks licketysplitz thanked for this post
    Likes agentorange, jack_attack liked this post
  44. #24
    agentorange's Avatar
    Trailer Park Supervisor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Locust Hill
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    585
    Likes (Given)
    4983
    Likes (Received)
    750
    Dislikes (Given)
    1435
    Dislikes (Received)
    46
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re ignorant and degrading and honestly I’m surprised you haven’t been blasted by more girls for making fake reviews. Cause I’m consistantly seeing you make shit up in reviews that I know for a fact DIDNT HAPPEN.
    In @Lost Prophet's defense, he did say good things about his visit with you, and was one of the reasons I came to see you. And I did enjoy my time with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You claim that I do drugs lol but yet ANYBODY who’s seen me knows I am NOT party friendly.
    I think it's good that you don't 'party' with clients. That speaks to your integrity.

    You do work out of one of the most down-and-out apartments in Oshawa, and even they you are sharing the place with a number of others. So you must be paying nothing in rent. At the same time, you're booking a few hundred dollars a day from escorting. I'm no mathemetician, but an educated guess about where the money goes would lead a client to only one or two conclusions. My conclusion? I'm assuming your saving up for a better place and have thousands stashed under the matress. Others, like @Lost Prophet, come to other conclusions. It's not a completely uneducated guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She offers SAFE SERVICES ONLY, just like I do.
    I wish you'd stick to that in your texts. You offered me BBBJ if you were comfortable, but it seems like that's never an option, and you just say it to help entice clients. I think you provide great service. I'd like you better if you were clearer and more honest in your texts.
    Ignore This Signature


    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  45. #25
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Didn’t realize I had to prove what I spend my money on, but I actually have a DELIGHTFULLY FULL bank account & I also constantly have an stack of cash in my wallet. (Also consistently wearing designer clothes😂) Lol so sorry but some escorts actually know how to save their money or spend it on things other than fucking drugs unlike others. If either of you actually seen me you would know that my location is TEMPORARY. It is a sublet from family cause there was drama at my CONDO. Neither of you make any sense with what you’re saying. And to be completely honest, I smoke weed, who the fuck doesn’t? Drug addicts. Ask Amelia 😂 so sorry you two literally keep fucking up cause neither have you have seen me obviously, and if you did you didn’t not listen to a fucking word I said. And that’s your fuck up. Don’t ever claim that I do drugs lol I’m not a oshawa dirtbag. You guys should appreciate that I graced your shithole town with my presence for a couple months while my condo gets cleared up.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  46. Likes agentorange liked this post
  47. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
     

SFT



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 249

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

VIPFavours



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc


Top