Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Liberty Love

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Liberty Love
    Secret Benefits
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
ORDER SP411 BANNERS
 



More
Details
@LiveChat



More
Details
@LiveChat



+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: The Manor?

  1. #1
    gts258's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    118
    Thanks (Given)
    15
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    82
    Likes (Received)
    47
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The Manor?

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any info about this place? Did a quick search and no posts since 2014. Just wanted to know what the vibe was like, crowd etc. Is it like the Mississauga clubs where girls come up to you and immediately bring up extras, or is it like whiskeys where you get yelled at for even making eye contact? Moved to the area recently for work and wanted to know if it was worth checking out, or if I'm better off making the drive to cafe to see my regular Athea, or Courtney at Million Dollar. Thanks gents
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

    More Details @ LiveChat
     

  3. #2
    razzzor's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    3
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Manor is not like the Mississauga clubs; however, contact is allowed in the VIP. The dancers are mainly white but there are usually two or three black girls also working. The club has a friendly vibe and is clean. When school in session the clientele is younger and during the summer months the clientele is a bit older. On Wednesday nights there is a $6 cover charge, but there is no fee to enter the VIP Lounge and dances are only $10. I have never gone on a Sunday, but dances are 2 for 1 on Sunday (2 dances for $20). Regular drinks are $8, but often there is a $4 drink special. The music they play is a mixed bag. It is mainly classic rock/pop rock, but occasionally the dancers will spice things up a bit with something more contemporary. If you are on a budget and are not looking for extras I suggest checking out The Manor on a Wednesday night.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  4. Thanks gts258 thanked for this post
  5. #3
    gts258's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    118
    Thanks (Given)
    15
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    82
    Likes (Received)
    47
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razzzor View Post
    The Manor is not like the Mississauga clubs; however, contact is allowed in the VIP. The dancers are mainly white but there are usually two or three black girls also working. The club has a friendly vibe and is clean. When school in session the clientele is younger and during the summer months the clientele is a bit older. On Wednesday nights there is a $6 cover charge, but there is no fee to enter the VIP Lounge and dances are only $10. I have never gone on a Sunday, but dances are 2 for 1 on Sunday (2 dances for $20). Regular drinks are $8, but often there is a $4 drink special. The music they play is a mixed bag. It is mainly classic rock/pop rock, but occasionally the dancers will spice things up a bit with something more contemporary. If you are on a budget and are not looking for extras I suggest checking out The Manor on a Wednesday night.
    Thanks man appreciate the info. Sometimes it's nice to go to a place and not be constantly xxxxxxxxxxxxed for extras, or have a girl's attitude change the second you say you arent looking for any.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  6. #4
    gusb's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    56
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great bar Well run Can get most anything you want if you go at right times and have lots of money
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  7. #5
    butterfly's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks (Given)
    1640
    Thanks (Received)
    552
    Likes (Given)
    2125
    Likes (Received)
    4021
    Dislikes (Given)
    470
    Dislikes (Received)
    415
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gts258 View Post
    Thanks man appreciate the info. Sometimes it's nice to go to a place and not be constantly xxxxxxxxxxxxed for extras, or have a girl's attitude change the second you say you arent looking for any.
    Lol ???

    You do know its literally their job....thats how they get paid -_-

    Don't talk to them if you have no intentions on bringing them to the back. It's a common courtesy.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  8. Likes Randee Cooper liked this post
  9. #6
    gts258's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    118
    Thanks (Given)
    15
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    82
    Likes (Received)
    47
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Lol ???

    You do know its literally their job....thats how they get paid -_-

    Don't talk to them if you have no intentions on bringing them to the back. It's a common courtesy.
    Really? It's a strippers job to haggle you for extra service? Here I thought it was their job to dance. Silly me
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  10. #7
    butterfly's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks (Given)
    1640
    Thanks (Received)
    552
    Likes (Given)
    2125
    Likes (Received)
    4021
    Dislikes (Given)
    470
    Dislikes (Received)
    415
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gts258 View Post
    Really? It's a strippers job to haggle you for extra service? Here I thought it was their job to dance. Silly me
    Dance. In the back.

    Do you think the strip club pays them to get on stage ?

    Cause we have to pay to dance at their establishment
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  11. Likes Randee Cooper liked this post
  12. #8
    gts258's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    118
    Thanks (Given)
    15
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    82
    Likes (Received)
    47
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Dance. In the back.

    Do you think the strip club pays them to get on stage ?

    Cause we have to pay to dance at their establishment
    Yes I'm aware there's a fee to go on stage. It's basically like paying for advertising. I also realize that taking people for dances is how they make money. I meant I didn't like how their attitude changes once you're in the back, and you're mid dance, they bring up the possibility of more than dances, you decline, and suddenly you're a scum bag. And as far as not talking to them, try sitting in a club in Mississauga and see if you dont get approached by every girl in the place. Interaction happens whether you want it to or not.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  13. Likes cloud532 liked this post
  14. #9
    vixxxen's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Manor is best club I ever been, better than Pure Gold in Oakville, but if you been there on Wednesday, ($10/dance) you can't go any other day because it's seems waste
    most of white girls are nice 1 bitch from my experience. all all of the black girls don't know how to count... after 2 songs they all says you owe me $80, i tried most of black girls who work there
    all of them if you dance 1 then $20 on wednesday, 2 for $40, 3 for $100 (has to be $30) but don't argue, they might kick you out
    drink is cheaper than anywhere
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  15. #10
    defacdc's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    3
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Every time I go lately it's almost empty.. Girls pounce on you as soon as you get. Hot chicks though
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  16. #11
    norbert's Avatar
    DUMBASS

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In a shoe box, behi
    Posts
    3,168
    Thanks (Given)
    1804
    Thanks (Received)
    1009
    Likes (Given)
    1971
    Likes (Received)
    3152
    Dislikes (Given)
    80
    Dislikes (Received)
    42
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is there something special about Thursdays there - I knew a girl who used to drop everything to go dance and hangout at the Manor on Thursdays - I havent been in the place in twenty years but I might just go see if she's there
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  17. Likes gusb liked this post
  18. #12
    luvseeker's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    7
    Thanks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sunday and Wednesdays are cheap for VIP dances, wednesdays they have cover charge for entry. Recently they started mandatory drink purchase everytime you go for VIP dance on Wednesday. Didnt observe it on sunday.
    some chics are regular at that place and show lot of attitude. I always chose a new girl or non-regular ones who tend to be nice. I recommend it or say better once a while for a change from the mississauga ones.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  19. #13
    clay2841's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvseeker View Post
    Sunday and Wednesdays are cheap for VIP dances, wednesdays they have cover charge for entry. Recently they started mandatory drink purchase everytime you go for VIP dance on Wednesday. Didnt observe it on sunday.
    some chics are regular at that place and show lot of attitude. I always chose a new girl or non-regular ones who tend to be nice. I recommend it or say better once a while for a change from the mississauga ones.
    I might be in this area next week. Do you have any names/descriptions for any recommendations? Or any in particular to avoid? Thanks in advance!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  20. #14
    gusb's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    56
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mandi( Amanda) will give you a good dance- often at door smoking
    Shoot for Sunday or Wed- Lots of girls and better deal Manor will still rip ya here and there- but thats the price we pay!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  21. #15
    luvseeker's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    7
    Thanks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clay2841 View Post
    I might be in this area next week. Do you have any names/descriptions for any recommendations? Or any in particular to avoid? Thanks in advance!
    I would avoid one blond spinner type girl or for that sake regulars(mostly seen talking to bouncers kind of)...rest of them are nice, just go with the flow :)
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  22. #16
    steeler43's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    1,088
    Thanks (Given)
    335
    Thanks (Received)
    271
    Likes (Given)
    1026
    Likes (Received)
    1038
    Dislikes (Given)
    364
    Dislikes (Received)
    73
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norbert View Post
    Is there something special about Thursdays there - I knew a girl who used to drop everything to go dance and hangout at the Manor on Thursdays - I havent been in the place in twenty years but I might just go see if she's there
    Most people get paid on Thursdays
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  23. #17
    wrap's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    52
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    50
    Likes (Received)
    20
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was there before Christmas on a Thursday I think . Anyway university crowd was there and it is fun To see U of G girls on stage with the strippers
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  24. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

    More Details @ LiveChat

    More Details @ LiveChat
     


More Details @ LiveChat
Stacy Sweet



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 259

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Liberty Love
Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc



More
Details
@LiveChat



More
Details
@LiveChat


Top