Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Liberty Love

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Ambition Spa
    Ambition Spa
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Hourtour's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    100
    Thanks (Given)
    14
    Thanks (Received)
    22
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Budget Friendly SP's in Guelph

    I'm stating a job that's going to take a few weeks to complete in Guelph, are there any fun budget friendly SP's in your neck of the woods? Or Natural Redhead or Ginger? Not too picky on shape and age lol.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Aurora Jade Haze's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    130
    Text Number:
    226-820-3533
    Voice Number:
    226-820-3533
    Thanks (Given)
    42
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    73
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Dislikes (Given)
    13
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How do you mean budget friendly? Typically you get what you pay for.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  4. #3
    Hourtour's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    100
    Thanks (Given)
    14
    Thanks (Received)
    22
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not sure if that's an answer really. I believe that if you have nothing to contribute go to the next thread is the rule of thumb isn't it? Are you in Guelph?
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. Likes lifelongjacker liked this post
  6. #4
    Aurora Jade Haze's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    130
    Text Number:
    226-820-3533
    Voice Number:
    226-820-3533
    Thanks (Given)
    42
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    73
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Dislikes (Given)
    13
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's a question. What do you consider budget friendly? $80hh? $100hh? $120hh? People have different definitions. I don't see how that clarifying question is a lack of contribution.
    Last edited by Aurora Jade Haze; Dec 7th, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  7. #5
    TheMouse's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Between here and there
    Posts
    4,537
    Thanks (Given)
    175
    Thanks (Received)
    703
    Likes (Given)
    461
    Likes (Received)
    1702
    Dislikes (Given)
    63
    Dislikes (Received)
    128
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone want to bet Aurora doesn't see Hourtour with that attitude?
    HT.......don'y be so fucking lazy and do a search on her.
    Did I make a contribution to the thread?
    M
    Ignore This Signature
    Pussy......the most expensive meal you'll ever eat!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. Likes norbert liked this post
  9. #6
    TFZL1's Avatar
    Oh Angel take me far away

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks (Given)
    224
    Thanks (Received)
    449
    Likes (Given)
    1710
    Likes (Received)
    2368
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    34
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Jade Haze View Post
    It's a question. What do you consider budget friendly? $80hh? $100hh? $120hh? People have different definitions. I don't see how that clarifying question is a lack of contribution.
    Hi Aurora, nice to meet you. I saw your ad and I think we like each other. I’d like to come visit, what are you rates?
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. #7
    Anothermillwright's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    936
    Thanks (Given)
    68
    Thanks (Received)
    262
    Likes (Given)
    51
    Likes (Received)
    434
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    36
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The sexy librarian is cheap her ads say. Likely a junkie. Quality women on a budget doesnt happen.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. #8
    Clef's Avatar
    CLEF

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    653
    Thanks (Given)
    701
    Thanks (Received)
    302
    Likes (Given)
    1470
    Likes (Received)
    556
    Dislikes (Given)
    45
    Dislikes (Received)
    14
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    79 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Jade Haze View Post
    How do you mean budget friendly? Typically you get what you pay for.

    Hi Aurora,

    I checked your website:

    http://www.aurorajadehaze.wixsite.com/aurorahaze

    Rates are posted.
    240 for 60min - one shot (never seen this before)
    msog extra 40

    Question:
    If the first shot happens after 20 min, what happens next?
    Is the session over?

    I could be completely wrong, but your response felt just a little defensive; please feel free to correct me.
    But to expand from this to a larger point, it happens here all the time whenever a blue talks about rates, many pinks and even other blues come rushing in with "how dare you question an sp's rate". (Did I just paint a target on myself? lol) For the record, I have never questioned a rate; I just simply say yes please or no thanks.

    But I would suggest that you don't necessarily "get what you pay for."
    In other words, the rate by itself does not necessarily predict the quality of service.
    More information is needed.

    I've had top notch service at 220 ( @perfection is just one example),
    and lacklustre (or even poor) service at close to 300.

    There seems to be some retired wealthy blues out there who barely blink about a $100 difference in an hourly rate; but I'm guessing most blues are not wealthy.

    So the OP is just looking for the "Perfection's" out there.
    His request about budget friendly SP's is reasonable and legitimate,
    especially for ordinary working guys who might have to put in a full day's work to pay for just one hour with an sp.

    @perfection - (hashtag)#with gratitude!

    https://www.sp411.cc/threads/222067-...lly-Perfection

    140HH 220HOUR
    GFE FULL BBBJ DATY KISSING CIM
    (pictures included - action shots on your cell)
    Ignore This Signature
    My pic has sunglasses so no one recognizes me.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. Likes Aurora Jade Haze, Hourtour liked this post
  13. #9
    Aurora Jade Haze's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    130
    Text Number:
    226-820-3533
    Voice Number:
    226-820-3533
    Thanks (Given)
    42
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    73
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Dislikes (Given)
    13
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Typically when people are looking for "budget friendly", they are looking for an especially low rate. I wouldn't say that either $220 or $240 is budget friendly. I am certainly not claiming that I am budget friendly. As for whether my response was defensive, yes it was somewhat defensive because as an SP I have gotten tired of people expecting good service for $80hh (I have been asked dozens of times if I would do $80 for hh). Also however, I did believe that it was worth clarifying what OP meant by budget friendly because that can mean a lot of things but usually means "very cheap".

    As for your question about my rate - I include a skilled massage, lap dance and conversation to fill any extra time in an hour appointment. I am a professional, I dont just kick people out once they finish. I have never had anyone leave after 20 mins of an hour appointment. I also take my time, making sure not to make them finish too fast, and I always ask about the clients desires and preferences make sure that we can make the most of the hour given the 1 shot restriction. I am also willing to cut down an hour booking to a half hour booking if the client finishes really fast and realized hed prefer to just leave. So far, that has never happened.

    As for getting what you pay for, I said "typically" which certainly doesn't mean always, and I wasn't thinking about super high rates in that analysis, I was thinking more along the lines of super low rates. Hope that clears things up.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. Thanks Clef, AlexCambridge thanked for this post
    Likes Victoria Catherina, rich3d liked this post
  15. #10
    Clef's Avatar
    CLEF

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    653
    Thanks (Given)
    701
    Thanks (Received)
    302
    Likes (Given)
    1470
    Likes (Received)
    556
    Dislikes (Given)
    45
    Dislikes (Received)
    14
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    79 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Jade Haze View Post
    Typically when people are looking for "budget friendly", they are looking for an especially low rate. I wouldn't say that either $220 or $240 is budget friendly. I am certainly not claiming that I am budget friendly. As for whether my response was defensive, yes it was somewhat defensive because as an SP I have gotten tired of people expecting good service for $80hh (I have been asked dozens of times if I would do $80 for hh). Also however, I did believe that it was worth clarifying what OP meant by budget friendly because that can mean a lot of things but usually means "very cheap".

    As for your question about my rate - I include a skilled massage, lap dance and conversation to fill any extra time in an hour appointment. I am a professional, I dont just kick people out once they finish. I have never had anyone leave after 20 mins of an hour appointment. I also take my time, making sure not to make them finish too fast, and I always ask about the clients desires and preferences make sure that we can make the most of the hour given the 1 shot restriction. I am also willing to cut down an hour booking to a half hour booking if the client finishes really fast and realized hed prefer to just leave. So far, that has never happened.

    As for getting what you pay for, I said "typically" which certainly doesn't mean always, and I wasn't thinking about super high rates in that analysis, I was thinking more along the lines of super low rates. Hope that clears things up.


    Thank you for the thoughtful response. And I also just discovered that you have some very enthusiastic fans here!
    Btw, A few times I have stumbled into some very good service at "super low rates" of 80/160.
    And many at 100/200.
    And I have never attempted to negotiate; I take it or leave it.

    Can you please explain why you have a 1 shot restriction in an hour?
    I've never encountered that and it doesn't make sense to me.
    Ignore This Signature
    My pic has sunglasses so no one recognizes me.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. #11
    Aurora Jade Haze's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    130
    Text Number:
    226-820-3533
    Voice Number:
    226-820-3533
    Thanks (Given)
    42
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    73
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Dislikes (Given)
    13
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fair enough, I am sure there are exceptions. Still, however you will notice here that many people agree that very cheap service is overall not very good. If you stumbled onto some good ones at very low rates that's great. Maybe you could write a review or let the OP know about those options.

    As for my 1 shot per hour restriction, it's a personal preference. It makes sense to me so I dont really mind if it doesnt make sense to anyone else. I do what I'm comfortable with.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  17. Thanks Victoria Catherina thanked for this post
    Likes Clef, Roger7166 liked this post
  18. #12
    manaman221's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    11
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    47
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cheap services doesnt necessarily entail poor services. Many new SP's start off with 80/100hh (I've seen 60) in order to build a rep for themselves and they were fantastic. What you guys thought miss Cici Palmer started with near 200hh/300hr? No. Another favourite was Missy in Oakville (not around anymore). Literally was down for anything beside bbfs and was 60hh. It's really a gamble regardless of price.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  19. #13
    Hourtour's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    100
    Thanks (Given)
    14
    Thanks (Received)
    22
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd like to apologize for seeming to snap back at Aurora, for some dumb reason I figured you were from Aurora lol, I was not in a terrific mood, and was worried that I was going to get railed for the question. I have tried to set an appointment up with you with no success. Our hours aren't jiving. $$$ do not define good service, it just means you can get a someone acting more interested usually lol. I've been very lucky in my hobbying and have many regulars that are budget friendly. Which of course means any amount until a value is put next to it. I suppose the better question would of been, best bang for the buck, but that seems somewhat rude IMHO. So you say budget friendly and everyone has an SP that they can think of lol.

    The Mouse, wheres your GIF of your white horse? Why do I have to research someone commenting on my post? Now go be invaluable to someone elses thread please. PS I didn't do any research on you either, I just figure you're another white night.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  20. #14
    JB2.0's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    25
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    124
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Jade Haze View Post
    It's a question. What do you consider budget friendly? $80hh? $100hh? $120hh? People have different definitions. I don't see how that clarifying question is a lack of contribution.
    Hey Aurora:) Im in Cambridge once in a awhile and curious if your on Vipfavors? The reason im asking its just easier to see if your available and when instead of bothering you with Text messages.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  21. #15
    gogofmagog's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanks (Given)
    407
    Thanks (Received)
    496
    Likes (Given)
    818
    Likes (Received)
    2994
    Dislikes (Given)
    86
    Dislikes (Received)
    135
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Jade Haze View Post
    Fair enough, I am sure there are exceptions. Still, however you will notice here that many people agree that very cheap service is overall not very good. If you stumbled onto some good ones at very low rates that's great. Maybe you could write a review or let the OP know about those options.

    As for my 1 shot per hour restriction, it's a personal preference. It makes sense to me so I dont really mind if it doesnt make sense to anyone else. I do what I'm comfortable with.
    the 1 shot per hour restriction is a personal preference that you are comfortable with because it's less work. Everyone knows the 2nd shot can be a grind....

    .... ya i said it...

    MY atf is 100hh.... and will let you bust as many nuts as you are physically able..
    Ignore This Signature
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  22. Likes Aurora Jade Haze liked this post
  23. #16
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    I would avoid anyone who attacks a simple and inoffensive query.
    She sounds bitter and hardened, not friendly at all.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  24. #17
    gogofmagog's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,130
    Thanks (Given)
    407
    Thanks (Received)
    496
    Likes (Given)
    818
    Likes (Received)
    2994
    Dislikes (Given)
    86
    Dislikes (Received)
    135
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would avoid anyone who attacks a simple and inoffensive query.
    She sounds bitter and hardened, not friendly at all.
    Years of men using you as a fuck toy will do that to ya.
    Ignore This Signature
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  25. Likes kherg007 liked this post
  26. #18
    Aurora Jade Haze's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    130
    Text Number:
    226-820-3533
    Voice Number:
    226-820-3533
    Thanks (Given)
    42
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    73
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Dislikes (Given)
    13
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I didn't attack, I asked a question. Ask anyone who's seen me or read my reviews, I'm very friendly and continue to receive positive reviews stating as much. If I'm to be avoided and am not friendly why would people continue to write positive things about me on the board? Seems odd!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  27. #19
    Aurora Jade Haze's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    130
    Text Number:
    226-820-3533
    Voice Number:
    226-820-3533
    Thanks (Given)
    42
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    73
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Dislikes (Given)
    13
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hourtour View Post
    I'd like to apologize for seeming to snap back at Aurora, for some dumb reason I figured you were from Aurora lol, I was not in a terrific mood, and was worried that I was going to get railed for the question. I have tried to set an appointment up with you with no success. Our hours aren't jiving. $$$ do not define good service, it just means you can get a someone acting more interested usually lol. I've been very lucky in my hobbying and have many regulars that are budget friendly. Which of course means any amount until a value is put next to it. I suppose the better question would of been, best bang for the buck, but that seems somewhat rude IMHO. So you say budget friendly and everyone has an SP that they can think of lol.

    The Mouse, wheres your GIF of your white horse? Why do I have to research someone commenting on my post? Now go be invaluable to someone elses thread please. PS I didn't do any research on you either, I just figure you're another white night.
    No worries, thanks for being cool about it! Xo
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  28. #20
    JB2.0's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    115
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    25
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    124
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No she is very friendly she just has a sharp mind to go with all her beauty. I think it makes her even hotter and attractive.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  29. Thanks Aurora Jade Haze thanked for this post
    Likes Diva liked this post
  30. #21
    SnowyNoey's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    11
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Budget Friendly SP's in Guelph

    Oops
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  31. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

Alissa Rose



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 108

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Bella Leah



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc


Top