Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING.
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors


  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Notice: N/A
    Loading...
ORDER SP411 BANNERS
 














Thanks Thanks:  66
Likes Likes:  227
Dislikes Dislikes:  28
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 109
  1. #51
    blissful's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,027
    Thanks (Given)
    693
    Thanks (Received)
    266
    Likes (Given)
    1747
    Likes (Received)
    1430
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    153
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default




    She is not quitting ..she is closing her business..Just like any other business that closes shop.

    I will miss you lily....a lot...I am glad that I saw you more than once..You are one of the most
    caring Escorts that I have seen...I am sadden that you are leaving....You have been a fair person on the
    board...

    Closing your Business is hard...but I do understand why you are leaving..
    I hope we can make coffee some time soon...
    Ignore This Signature
    luv
    luv's Avatar
    Banned
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  2. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes librarian liked this post
  3. #52
    Libra's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    21
    Likes (Given)
    233
    Likes (Received)
    84
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  4. Likes blissful, fathammer liked this post
  5. #53
    blissful's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,027
    Thanks (Given)
    693
    Thanks (Received)
    266
    Likes (Given)
    1747
    Likes (Received)
    1430
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    153
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    LOL
    Ignore This Signature
    luv
    luv's Avatar
    Banned
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  6. Thanks Libra thanked for this post
    Likes fathammer liked this post
  7. #54
    fathammer's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks (Given)
    1162
    Thanks (Received)
    783
    Likes (Given)
    8366
    Likes (Received)
    5201
    Dislikes (Given)
    145
    Dislikes (Received)
    244
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHog View Post
    I actually think what she wrote is a great combination of direct, correct, and funny.

    I am fucking stunned these days at the number of SPs offering bbfs, never mind the number of clients requesting it.

    Being an SP is one thing, having to tolerant shitty or risky behavior is never "part of the job".

    It is in my job and I pay taxes on my cheque too!


    Let's face it, some guys take out whatever frustrations they have in life on SPs.
    Years of watching aggressive, misogynist porn also take their toll...

    Shut up before I bend you inside out and make you choke on my cock till you puke all over it as I slap you in the face!!

    I think the only thing I disagree with in her rant is if you are going to show glam pictures, that is what I should be able to get in the room.
    Don't advertise something you never plan to provide.


    False advertising. You mean like buying a red Ferrari online and having a rusty ford show up at the door?

    Beyond that, best of luck Lily. You have always been outspoken, and the world needs more people speaking out about treating each other better.
    Fuck off.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  8. Thanks blissful thanked for this post
    Likes fullbug, Tony Alvarez, Odot liked this post
  9. #55
    fullbug's Avatar
    such foolishness

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    central..swinging le
    Posts
    3,198
    Thanks (Given)
    29
    Thanks (Received)
    494
    Likes (Given)
    3170
    Likes (Received)
    3054
    Dislikes (Given)
    39
    Dislikes (Received)
    106
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am still really sad that the WHO did their final show..their retirement show...on December 16, 1982 at Maple leaf Gardens.

    I wish they hadn't retired so soon.
    Ignore This Signature
    BAT SHIT CRAZY SINCE '66!

    You're a star-belly sneetch
    You suck like a leech
    You want everyone to act like you
    Kiss ass while you bitch
    So you can get rich
    While your boss gets richer off you
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  10. Likes fathammer liked this post
  11. #56
    forbiddenone's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    873
    Thanks (Given)
    244
    Thanks (Received)
    71
    Likes (Given)
    420
    Likes (Received)
    400
    Dislikes (Given)
    25
    Dislikes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by fullbug View Post
    I am still really sad that the WHO did their final show..their retirement show...on December 16, 1982 at Maple leaf Gardens.

    I wish they hadn't retired so soon.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  12. Likes fullbug liked this post
  13. #57
    Belleville69's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belleville
    Posts
    158
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    113
    Likes (Received)
    71
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry to hear of some of the shit you have put up with Lily, You've always sounded like a GREAT provider. I'm sorry I was never able to get up that way to see you. Over the years, some of the stuff I have heard from a couple of close providers, is scary how you get treated. It does come down to respect, and sadly that seems to be lacking more every day. Thats bullshit that because they charge say 200hr that whats you get. Lots of businesses charge that, and they don't get treated that way. we are human, TREAT them that way......I really don't know how you girls do it sometimes, Its a tough job, to be a good provider. All the best Lily, don't let the assholes ruin it.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  14. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes sunshine liked this post
  15. #58
    StaceyCFT's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    859
    Thanks (Given)
    420
    Thanks (Received)
    323
    Likes (Given)
    1152
    Likes (Received)
    2090
    Dislikes (Given)
    28
    Dislikes (Received)
    20
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lily, so long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. If you choose to return, I'll be happy for you again.. Do whatever makes you happy in life, there doesn't have to be any time restrictions on anything. For those who are disgruntled with their lives, change it so that you are happy as well, don't cast your hatred onto others, life is too short to not be happy.
    Ignore This Signature
    StaceyCFT (Certified Fitness Trainer)
    Oakville discreet condo

    "Let me give you a nice warm up, hot work out & a relaxing cool down"

    Text only please 647-518-1180
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  16. #59
    JeffD's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks (Given)
    34
    Thanks (Received)
    296
    Likes (Given)
    233
    Likes (Received)
    1275
    Dislikes (Given)
    8
    Dislikes (Received)
    29
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenone View Post
    Guys can't you read....she quit. BUT guys cannot only read but they can think.... her ad is still up:
    Ironic lol. She hasn't quit, she has announced her intention to at the end of the year.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  17. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes sunshine, ODONNELL liked this post
  18. #60
    Lemonwater's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    42
    Thanks (Given)
    7
    Thanks (Received)
    17
    Likes (Given)
    49
    Likes (Received)
    79
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realtime View Post
    The only thing that hit home is your arrogance, biting the hands that fed you. And by looking at your pictures you have a very healthy appetite.
    Realtime is there someting wrong with you? I have not been here very long and have also never had the pleasure of meeting Lily, this may be out of line to state but I have to say that this is a very disgusting childish response. Grow up man!
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  19. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes milamber, sunshine, ODONNELL, labattman liked this post
  20. #61
    Lily Divine's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks (Given)
    1386
    Thanks (Received)
    575
    Likes (Given)
    1341
    Likes (Received)
    2042
    Dislikes (Given)
    31
    Dislikes (Received)
    31
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenone View Post
    Guys can't you read....she quit. BUT guys cannot only read but they can think.... her ad is still up:

    Luscious Lily Divine... The hedonistic delight!
    E-mail: [email protected] ~ BBM: 7617B3C2
    VOIP: 647-494-0056 - Voice or text.
    Twitter: @divinely_lily ~ www.lily-divine.com
    Lily Divine ~ Let's acquaint ourselves while opportunity knocks! ~ 2016!
    Taken Tuesday, May 17th, 2016:
    http://i64.tinypic.com/wu4d3o.jpg:
    Thank you for posting my signature in the thread. It's very appreciated...

    I did not make a separate retirement post. I started my ad threads with my intentions. Due to some confusion please allow me to post it here as well:




    I did not set a defined quit date. I DID set a best before date due to the hope that I can enjoy the company of those I find pleasure with at least one more time. It's a struggle sometimes even now because with the life shifts which this brings I require a bit more planning at times.

    The pure hilarity of the repetitive lines is lost on a couple people, but those who know me howled over it.

    The interesting thing is many missed my discreet announcement and this has made them aware.

    As recently as Wednesday night I've openly stated I did not know if I'd make it until December. Not due to anger or bitterness... Due to a crazy work schedule. Day jobs are complex. I've booked much of my vacation for the summer with the intention to utilize the time I've got. I'd rather take the time over a 4% cheque. It also allows me to make plans fall into place in my next chapter.

    I've never been one to vent, but in the position I'm in I am able to speak out for myself and others. You may not appreciate what I've said but remarkably there's a privately sent message wishing me well or two which have been incredibly wonderful.

    How about we try this... May your life be prosperous and filled with love. Mine will be as LD, and beyond. No matter what day I cease being able to accommodate LD as part of my life.

    Respectfully,
    Lily Divine
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  21. Thanks fuzzypinkcowboy thanked for this post
    Likes blissful, perfection, labattman liked this post
  22. #62
    kelowna's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Edge's of nowhere
    Posts
    430
    Thanks (Given)
    13
    Thanks (Received)
    31
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    269
    Dislikes (Given)
    10
    Dislikes (Received)
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Divine View Post
    Many (not all) are aware that I have announced I will be moving on from the industry. Due to this my tolerance for certain behaviour is noticeably lower than it ever has been previously. Yesterday someone inspired anger which most around these parts have never seen before.

    I started to post thoughts I have had, and this morphed to other providers messaging me with things to add.

    Please understand that these behaviours screen people out of seeing me. I will still say I have been blessed comparatively... THANK YOU to those who are MINE!

    For everyone else:


    I QUIT DICK HEAD. CAN'T YOU READ!!!


    (this will be cross posted to all forums)


























    Good luck with whatever you do gorgeous. Wish you the best.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  23. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
  24. #63
    wooden01's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,563
    Thanks (Given)
    2670
    Thanks (Received)
    1275
    Likes (Given)
    16443
    Likes (Received)
    6942
    Dislikes (Given)
    4727
    Dislikes (Received)
    3632
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    LILY don't pay any attention to the haters . I unfortunately have not met you , but I know from reading your threads and chating with you that you are a smart classy lady . if some here can' t get that then that's their problem . there is nothing in your rant that seems unreasonable and the smart respectable person would not even have to be told , for the ones that do , I feel sorry for them , and they are not worth you pulling down your panties for them . good luck in your future , I guess by not seeing you already ,I missed out on one of the good ones
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  25. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes sunshine, labattman liked this post
    Dislikes DAVID JOSH disliked this post
  26. #64
    Delroy Lee's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,984
    Thanks (Given)
    144
    Thanks (Received)
    1726
    Likes (Given)
    12373
    Likes (Received)
    9929
    Dislikes (Given)
    526
    Dislikes (Received)
    507
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wooden01 View Post
    good luck in your future , I guess by not seeing you already ,I missed out on one of the good ones
    You can probably still catch her in the next few months.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  27. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
  28. #65
    sunshine's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,828
    Thanks (Given)
    2297
    Thanks (Received)
    1419
    Likes (Given)
    10239
    Likes (Received)
    6375
    Dislikes (Given)
    501
    Dislikes (Received)
    1874
    Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenone View Post
    Guys can't you read....she quit. BUT guys cannot only read but they can think.... her ad is still up:

    Luscious Lily Divine... The hedonistic delight!
    E-mail: [email protected] ~ BBM: 7617B3C2
    VOIP: 647-494-0056 - Voice or text.
    Twitter: @divinely_lily ~ www.lily-divine.com
    Lily Divine ~ Let's acquaint ourselves while opportunity knocks! ~ 2016!
    Taken Tuesday, May 17th, 2016:
    http://i64.tinypic.com/wu4d3o.jpg:


    Your posts are really making me sad for you.

    She's made it quite clear that she hasn't 'quit' , she is 'quitting', as in '5 months from now'. I don't think she could make it more obvious, there isn't any investigative detective work necessary for this 'big reveal' here.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  29. Thanks ODONNELL, Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes rebel13, labattman, Kadie Daydream liked this post
  30. #66
    ODONNELL's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks (Given)
    607
    Thanks (Received)
    161
    Likes (Given)
    3822
    Likes (Received)
    1085
    Dislikes (Given)
    517
    Dislikes (Received)
    50
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great posts Lily not only because while posted somewhat with tongue in cheek, they are a great read for anyone who has ever been in "the business" very long because there is more truth than jest to a lot of what you had to say.

    I've no doubt at all that you also had some fabulous times with many delightful clients, but posting about them wouldn't have been nearly so funny to read as your "farewell to all who can't read" posts were.

    With your sense of humor and courage to call a spade a spade, you will have a great future no matter what you find to do in life.

    Keep us posted?
    Ignore This Signature




    No pearls left to clutch

    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  31. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes sunshine liked this post
  32. #67
    Kadie Daydream's Avatar
    Gorgeous Bombshell

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Hamilton ON
    Posts
    4,725
    Thanks (Given)
    435
    Thanks (Received)
    449
    Likes (Given)
    4900
    Likes (Received)
    2978
    Dislikes (Given)
    900
    Dislikes (Received)
    657
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just want to wish you all the best in the future Lily!
    You will be missed. Keep in touch.

    PS I laughed a shit ton at your quote. Too funny and true for some men!
    Sending you lots of kisses beautiful xoxo
    Kadie Kane
    Ignore This Signature


    KADIE DAYDREAM AVAILABLE IN HAMILTON!
    ** Well Reviewed Gorgeous Bombshell **
    Serious inquires only please!
    Private Hamilton Location for a limited time.




    Text or Call 289 456 8418
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  33. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes MOB liked this post
  34. #68
    JohnnyHooker's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Beneath the northern lights in BC
    Posts
    840
    Thanks (Given)
    82
    Thanks (Received)
    165
    Likes (Given)
    659
    Likes (Received)
    1065
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, Lily, all the best in your retirement and best of luck for your future. I didn't really read the whole rant but good for a chuckle anyway. Glad I was not part of it seeing as how we never met. Hope there was more good times than bad is all. Be well.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  35. Thanks Lily Divine, oldnavy thanked for this post
    Likes sunshine liked this post
  36. #69
    oldnavy's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    87
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    28
    Likes (Given)
    43
    Likes (Received)
    49
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Reading through this thread has been enlightening and at the same time a few comments have left a bitter taste in my mouth. That said, I am not an active participant on this board although my hubby and I lurk occasionally. I am going to take it upon myself to share my opinion, whether it is welcomed or not. I have had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Divine and my encounters with her have been incredibly hot and quite amazing. Lily is beautiful, witty, intelligent and anyone who has been a client I believe will share my thoughts. It will be a dark day on southwestern Ontario when Lily Divine is laid to rest. I wish you nothing but the best and good luck on your future endeavours. I believe this quote sums up how she might feel, "Don't judge my choices without understanding my reasons."
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  37. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes Scuba Scottie, sunshine, librarian liked this post
  38. #70
    luv's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,618
    Thanks (Given)
    601
    Thanks (Received)
    294
    Likes (Given)
    1580
    Likes (Received)
    2007
    Dislikes (Given)
    61
    Dislikes (Received)
    212
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Lily,

    Although it is still a time in the future, I wish you all the best in your "real life" endeavors.

    It's been a pleasure interacting with you, and it will be a sad day when you leave us.

    Big Hug!

    Wendy
    i as well wish lily all the best

    but let me back this fucking train wreck up as well for a minute

    lily when you go through life it doesnt matter where you are or what stage you are in,people come into our lives at the right time and place for a reason,and you my friend have the best wish you could ask for going through this stage in your life,and i know you know what i am talking about xoxox

    embrace every chapter and every person no matter what you do in life or go through,because it is some of these ass holes you speak of that have made you realise the true meaning of love and respect,if you dont embrace how you got to the point of happiness through all of the lessons it will be pointless in the end,when you walk through that cross road in life you are about to take,remember that it is us you spent time with to get there,regardless if it was good or bad
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  39. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
  40. #71
    whaleoilbeefhooked's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    290
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    43
    Likes (Given)
    77
    Likes (Received)
    253
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Divine View Post
    Thank you for posting my signature in the thread. It's very appreciated...

    I did not make a separate retirement post. I started my ad threads with my intentions. Due to some confusion please allow me to post it here as well:




    I did not set a defined quit date. I DID set a best before date due to the hope that I can enjoy the company of those I find pleasure with at least one more time. It's a struggle sometimes even now because with the life shifts which this brings I require a bit more planning at times.

    The pure hilarity of the repetitive lines is lost on a couple people, but those who know me howled over it.

    The interesting thing is many missed my discreet announcement and this has made them aware.

    As recently as Wednesday night I've openly stated I did not know if I'd make it until December. Not due to anger or bitterness... Due to a crazy work schedule. Day jobs are complex. I've booked much of my vacation for the summer with the intention to utilize the time I've got. I'd rather take the time over a 4% cheque. It also allows me to make plans fall into place in my next chapter.

    I've never been one to vent, but in the position I'm in I am able to speak out for myself and others. You may not appreciate what I've said but remarkably there's a privately sent message wishing me well or two which have been incredibly wonderful.

    How about we try this... May your life be prosperous and filled with love. Mine will be as LD, and beyond. No matter what day I cease being able to accommodate LD as part of my life.

    Respectfully,
    Lily Divine
    First of all good luck in your future endeavours whatever they may be. Gen Xers and Millenials in general will have or want at least 3 or 4 career changes in their lifetimes. This is much different for my age group. Its neither worse nor better just a different outlook on life. Based on your attitude you will excel in whatever you attempt. Go for it.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  41. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
    Likes sunshine liked this post
  42. #72
    norbert's Avatar
    DUMBASS

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In a shoe box, behi
    Posts
    3,913
    Thanks (Given)
    2138
    Thanks (Received)
    1265
    Likes (Given)
    2293
    Likes (Received)
    3669
    Dislikes (Given)
    103
    Dislikes (Received)
    48
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well i wish i d had the chance so at least the shit was nt me -gl lily.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  43. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
  44. #73
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    i as well wish lily all the best

    but let me back this fucking train wreck up as well for a minute

    lily when you go through life it doesnt matter where you are or what stage you are in,people come into our lives at the right time and place for a reason,and you my friend have the best wish you could ask for going through this stage in your life,and i know you know what i am talking about xoxox

    embrace every chapter and every person no matter what you do in life or go through,because it is some of these ass holes you speak of that have made you realise the true meaning of love and respect,if you dont embrace how you got to the point of happiness through all of the lessons it will be pointless in the end,when you walk through that cross road in life you are about to take,remember that it is us you spent time with to get there,regardless if it was good or bad
    Lol, as if luv embraces every asshole she has to deal with. What a joke.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  45. #74
    daty lover's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    438
    Thanks (Given)
    18
    Thanks (Received)
    159
    Likes (Given)
    189
    Likes (Received)
    173
    Dislikes (Given)
    4
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lily you are an amazing lady!!! Without sounding to sappy, you have an amazing ability of really building a connection with someon. When I'm with you its just not sex...there's so much more.

    I know that you're meant for greatness and whatever the next chapter in your life looks like, you're going to be just fine because you have so much passion in you which will help drive success.

    I'd love to see you one last time before you're retirement 😆

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  46. Thanks Lily Divine thanked for this post
  47. #75
    realtime's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    238
    Thanks (Given)
    37
    Thanks (Received)
    31
    Likes (Given)
    72
    Likes (Received)
    107
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    22
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonwater View Post
    Realtime is there someting wrong with you? I have not been here very long and have also never had the pleasure of meeting Lily, this may be out of line to state but I have to say that this is a very disgusting childish response. Grow up man!
    lemonwater you are an idiot. You and or your wife must be overweight like lily.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $500 Processing fee.

  48. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many






     






Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  












Top