Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
VIPFavours

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Ambition Spa
    Bella Leah
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    digitalfingers's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,952
    Thanks (Given)
    283
    Thanks (Received)
    389
    Likes (Given)
    3566
    Likes (Received)
    2237
    Dislikes (Given)
    31
    Dislikes (Received)
    100
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default CICI Palmer review.

    647-471-0311 http://cicipalmer.callgirlfiles.com/

    After a couple of weeks trying to match schedules, I finally met up with CICI for a single session. ( Enjoyed her previously in a duo setting with Stacy Spinner)

    Nice location east of the airport. Clean suite, no waiting. Texting was easy.

    Met by a tiny sexy CICI in high heels and a sexy bra and panty set. Nice welcoming kisses, quick shower and off to the the room.

    2 hours of wet juicy sweaty fun. This lil firecracker knows her stuff. We did lots, and it was all great. Nice chit chat between rounds.

    CICI is a great GFE, Responsive, very tasty and sweet. Kisses like she means it with dfk, beautiful smile, easy laugh, just a fun sexy nice person to be around. We were both sweaty and grinning at the end... More soon CICI lol

    There is nothing about CICI I do not like. Another beauty for the repeat list. Hope to repeat the duo with CICi an Stacy as well. Treat her well, you will love it. Cheers lads, have fun.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. Thanks passingthru thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    Ebony CICI Palmer's Avatar
    PINK LADY/MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,328
    Thanks (Given)
    411
    Thanks (Received)
    1141
    Likes (Given)
    1996
    Likes (Received)
    5433
    Dislikes (Given)
    215
    Dislikes (Received)
    389
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfingers View Post
    647-471-0311 http://cicipalmer.callgirlfiles.com/

    After a couple of weeks trying to match schedules, I finally met up with CICI for a single session. ( Enjoyed her previously in a duo setting with Stacy Spinner)

    Nice location east of the airport. Clean suite, no waiting. Texting was easy.

    Met by a tiny sexy CICI in high heels and a sexy bra and panty set. Nice welcoming kisses, quick shower and off to the the room.

    2 hours of wet juicy sweaty fun. This lil firecracker knows her stuff. We did lots, and it was all great. Nice chit chat between rounds.

    CICI is a great GFE, Responsive, very tasty and sweet. Kisses like she means it with dfk, beautiful smile, easy laugh, just a fun sexy nice person to be around. We were both sweaty and grinning at the end... More soon CICI lol

    There is nothing about CICI I do not like. Another beauty for the repeat list. Hope to repeat the duo with CICi an Stacy as well. Treat her well, you will love it. Cheers lads, have fun.
    Wow wasn't expecting a review from you digital thnx tho hope to see you soon as thanks for the toy. I now have my own personal vibrater to masxxxxxxxxate with
    Ignore This Signature


    CICI PALMER

    4'11/100lb


    Ebony Courtesan & Exotic Dancer



    >>VIDEO RECORDING of SESSION ALLOWED<<
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  5. Likes kherg007 liked this post
  6. #3
    digitalfingers's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,952
    Thanks (Given)
    283
    Thanks (Received)
    389
    Likes (Given)
    3566
    Likes (Received)
    2237
    Dislikes (Given)
    31
    Dislikes (Received)
    100
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It will keep you thinking of me.... hehehehe
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  7. #4
    TheObserver's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    723
    Thanks (Given)
    250
    Thanks (Received)
    126
    Likes (Given)
    77
    Likes (Received)
    290
    Dislikes (Given)
    4
    Dislikes (Received)
    24
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was waiting for her to come back in town to have fun ...
    ...and bang the rates are up and the pics gallery not available hmmm ...
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. #5
    Ebony CICI Palmer's Avatar
    PINK LADY/MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,328
    Thanks (Given)
    411
    Thanks (Received)
    1141
    Likes (Given)
    1996
    Likes (Received)
    5433
    Dislikes (Given)
    215
    Dislikes (Received)
    389
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheObxxxxxxxxxxxx View Post
    Was waiting for her to come back in town to have fun ...
    ...and bang the rates are up and the pics gallery not available hmmm ...
    Pic gallery not available I guess you mean the gallery on my website it automatically locks by itself for my privacy... I have plenty of photos on here tho I'm sure you have seen some of my pics already if not I'll attach a link and yes my rate did go up but I'm well worth what I charge

    https://www.sp411.cc/showthread.php?...ht=CICI+Palmer
    Last edited by Ebony CICI Palmer; Jun 26th, 2015 at 06:18 AM.
    Ignore This Signature


    CICI PALMER

    4'11/100lb


    Ebony Courtesan & Exotic Dancer



    >>VIDEO RECORDING of SESSION ALLOWED<<
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  9. Likes derekz, dawg liked this post
  10. #6
    Rbingz's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    124
    Thanks (Given)
    26
    Thanks (Received)
    24
    Likes (Given)
    69
    Likes (Received)
    33
    Dislikes (Given)
    9
    Dislikes (Received)
    4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cosign. Had a great time as well. Professional, fun, talented, and absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. I don't think I've ever been with anyone that small...guess I found out what it means to be with a true spinner. Didn't even spin her lol! Bonus points for that mirror
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  11. Likes Ebony CICI Palmer liked this post
  12. #7
    Ebony CICI Palmer's Avatar
    PINK LADY/MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,328
    Thanks (Given)
    411
    Thanks (Received)
    1141
    Likes (Given)
    1996
    Likes (Received)
    5433
    Dislikes (Given)
    215
    Dislikes (Received)
    389
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbingz View Post
    Cosign. Had a great time as well. Professional, fun, talented, and absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. I don't think I've ever been with anyone that small...guess I found out what it means to be with a true spinner. Didn't even spin her lol! Bonus points for that mirror
    I love watching myself getting fucked in the mirror as well;) And thnx for the review sweetheart you were such a gentleman very polite and sweet hope to see you again soon
    Ignore This Signature


    CICI PALMER

    4'11/100lb


    Ebony Courtesan & Exotic Dancer



    >>VIDEO RECORDING of SESSION ALLOWED<<
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  13. Thanks CaramelBro thanked for this post
    Likes Rbingz, dawg, lustforlife, darvis liked this post
  14. #8
    TheObserver's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    723
    Thanks (Given)
    250
    Thanks (Received)
    126
    Likes (Given)
    77
    Likes (Received)
    290
    Dislikes (Given)
    4
    Dislikes (Received)
    24
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cici_Gem View Post
    Pic gallery not available I guess you mean the gallery on my website it automatically locks by itself for my privacy... I have plenty of photos on here tho I'm sure you have seen some of my pics already if not I'll attach a link and yes my rate did go up but I'm well worth what I charge

    https://www.sp411.cc/showthread.php?...ht=CICI+Palmer
    I know you are worth what you charge ,..I am just kicking myself for missing the opportunity bcz I wanted to see for a while 😎
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  15. #9
    dawg's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    827
    Thanks (Given)
    240
    Thanks (Received)
    161
    Likes (Given)
    535
    Likes (Received)
    346
    Dislikes (Given)
    56
    Dislikes (Received)
    17
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cici_Gem View Post
    I love watching myself getting fucked in the mirror as well;)
    GOD DAMN!!!! boner material!!
    Ignore This Signature
    Never argue with idiots, they will just beat you with experience.....
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. Likes Ebony CICI Palmer liked this post
  17. #10
    catweazle's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    6
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cici came very highly recommended by a famous board member, so I took
    the chance of visiting her. Booking was like a breeze.

    When the door was opened, I was greeted by an amazing stunner of a girl,
    dressed in a way that would make every man's heart beat at double speed.
    Her pictures don't do her justice - she is much better looking in person
    (and that's saying something !)

    I won't describe what Cici and I got up to - I am a bit err... idiosyncratic
    but let's just say that Cici has a very friendly demeanour and really
    loves to please. Treat her well, she is a gem.
    www.SP411Page.cc
    All New - Free Service
    Since, Backpage went down!

    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  18. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

Lynn Ha



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Lynn Ha



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc


Top