Got something on your mind? Use UNREGISTERED GUEST POSTING to speak your truth anonymously!
SP411 Former Escort Review Board - NOW Cuddling Reviews, Cuddling Agencies, Independent Cuddlers, Cuddling Parlors

Secret Benefits

  • Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0
     
  • Platinum Models Canada
    CuddleUp
    Notice: N/A
    Loading...
 

SP411 Guest Shoutbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.






+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Norman 64's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,510
    Thanks (Given)
    83
    Thanks (Received)
    613
    Likes (Given)
    9418
    Likes (Received)
    2811
    Dislikes (Given)
    72
    Dislikes (Received)
    33
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Charlotte Edwards,Gorgeous TTT Lady

    What else is there to add about this classy lady that hasn't been said lately? She deservedly holds a spot on the TTT list.So it should be.
    Had my appt booked with Charlotte 3 days ago.She is very organized with her bookings as usual.
    I had a surprise text saying to come a bit early as she had a guy sleep through an appt & no showed.
    Sleep through an appt with Charlotte? I would have set 3 alarm clocks had that been me.You snooze you loose.
    Brought her a tea & after getting room number & being greeted by a beauty(yes she looks better than her pics) we chatted a bit to get caught up.I'm a regular & hadn't seen her since before Christmas.
    She took the lead with her amazing dfk which then led to a long teasing BBBJ job.Lots of eye contact & she laughed & teased as she brought me to the edge several times
    My request to return the favour with daty turned into a long enjoyable time with her making sexy noises as I brought her to the big "O"
    I was told "your turn now"
    Finished in mish with her dfk like you wouldn't believe.
    Great session as usual Charlotte.I'm still smiling this morning & my brain is still firing on ecstacy.
    Charlotte Edwards 10/10 like last night & the time before & the time before & the time before that too.
    Only thing I should add is I think I'll apply for one of those handicap signs for my car & park in the handicap parking spot when I visit as I usually have trouble walking after I see her.
    Only other thing I can add is please guys if you have to cancel have the courtesy to text & let her know.
    No shows are frustrating & tells her that her time is not important when it is.
    Charlotte puts a lot of thought & effort into her sessions
    Last edited by Norman 64; Feb 1st, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    The Traveler's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    385
    Thanks (Given)
    43
    Thanks (Received)
    92
    Likes (Given)
    1049
    Likes (Received)
    744
    Dislikes (Given)
    13
    Dislikes (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great review Norman 64. I can't wait to be back in town to visit her again!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  4. Likes CharlotteEdwards, Norman 64 liked this post
  5. #3
    Tony Alvarez's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,737
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    837
    Likes (Given)
    18760
    Likes (Received)
    5236
    Dislikes (Given)
    30
    Dislikes (Received)
    314
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good review Norman.
    Ignore This Signature
    sunshine, you are not welcome in any way to reply to me, talk to me, talk about me, out me or steal from me, or anyone else.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  6. Likes Norman 64 liked this post
  7. #4
    boomboom's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Thanks (Given)
    33
    Thanks (Received)
    25
    Likes (Given)
    42
    Likes (Received)
    129
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a great lady to come to visit us on occasion with stellar service
    always 1st class & gets better with each visit

    glad you had another great visit Norman
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  8. Likes CharlotteEdwards, Norman 64 liked this post
  9. #5
    thebopper's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Out there somewhere
    Posts
    4,490
    Thanks (Given)
    868
    Thanks (Received)
    623
    Likes (Given)
    717
    Likes (Received)
    1581
    Dislikes (Given)
    64
    Dislikes (Received)
    136
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fine review Norm and very well written.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  10. Likes CharlotteEdwards, Norman 64 liked this post
  11. #6
    kanuck's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Amazing girl with an amazing personality, well done Norm!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  12. Likes CharlotteEdwards, Norman 64 liked this post
  13. #7
    the ugly truth's Avatar
    This sun has set.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks (Given)
    228
    Thanks (Received)
    113
    Likes (Given)
    236
    Likes (Received)
    412
    Dislikes (Given)
    48
    Dislikes (Received)
    21
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Never heard of her. She must have a low profile on here.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  14. Likes CharlotteEdwards, varvat0s liked this post
  15. #8
    CharlotteEdwards's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,959
    Thanks (Given)
    32
    Thanks (Received)
    851
    Likes (Given)
    4452
    Likes (Received)
    4773
    Dislikes (Given)
    120
    Dislikes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ugly truth View Post
    Never heard of her. She must have a low profile on here.
    I think you're trying to overtake digitalfingers for comedian of sp411 now. :) ha ha
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  16. Likes digitalfingers, Norman 64 liked this post
  17. #9
    the ugly truth's Avatar
    This sun has set.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks (Given)
    228
    Thanks (Received)
    113
    Likes (Given)
    236
    Likes (Received)
    412
    Dislikes (Given)
    48
    Dislikes (Received)
    21
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteEdwards View Post
    I think you're trying to overtake digitalfingers for comedian of sp411 now. :) ha ha
    I'm sorry, but, who are you? Your pic looks familiar. ;)
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  18. Likes CharlotteEdwards, Norman 64 liked this post
  19. #10
    digitalfingers's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,970
    Thanks (Given)
    272
    Thanks (Received)
    370
    Likes (Given)
    3399
    Likes (Received)
    2175
    Dislikes (Given)
    29
    Dislikes (Received)
    100
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't mean to butt in here, just wanted to get round to the bottom of this. Did you say some one blew off an appointment with Charlotte? Must have
    been a full moon last night. I know, I know, it was cold last night, (nipples were fit to cut glass) but I would have rode all night through slippery canyons and dangerous curves just to walk my doggy along the smooth silky trails in the company of one such as Charlotte. Stroke of bad luck for that fellow, bet there were a lot of moans and groans when he looked at the time. I guess you gotta set your alarm clock if you expect to get your bells rung.

    Oh, Nice review. I could not agree more.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  20. Likes CharlotteEdwards, Norman 64 liked this post
  21. #11
    sdkad1's Avatar
    I'm a slut!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    786
    Thanks (Given)
    615
    Thanks (Received)
    214
    Likes (Given)
    742
    Likes (Received)
    1031
    Dislikes (Given)
    8
    Dislikes (Received)
    11
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I has the pleasure of seeing Charlotte for the first time today, and I'm a little confused with Norman64s review. Why did you only rate her 10/10? That seems a bit low for me. Did you not have a good time? I don't think I've rated a lady with the number system before, but if I did, I'm thinking I would give Charlotte something like a 72/10. YMMV.

    Anyhow, I can definitely say I had an amazing time with Charlotte. Charlotte for Mayor!



    Note: This is sdkad1's dog. I'm the one who actually wrote this review. He's been a little off since he came back from seeing Charlotte. Bumping into walls, drooling a lot, mumbling. But he has a huge smile on his face so I think he'll be ok. Soon I hope, he hasn't fed me yet today.

    PS - Dog here again. Hey Charlotte, do have any male dog friends I could see? Will trade sex for treats. Thanks!
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  22. Thanks fuckmeister thanked for this post
  23. #12
    kanuck's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ugly truth View Post
    I'm sorry, but, who are you? Your pic looks familiar. ;)
    Watch it, it's apparently photo-shopped :P
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  24. #13
    CharlotteEdwards's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,959
    Thanks (Given)
    32
    Thanks (Received)
    851
    Likes (Given)
    4452
    Likes (Received)
    4773
    Dislikes (Given)
    120
    Dislikes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kanuck View Post
    Watch it, it's apparently photo-shopped :P
    lol the only edits that are done are birth marks, moles and my tattoo. :) xoxo
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  25. Likes Norman 64 liked this post
  26. #14
    spanky's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    116
    Thanks (Given)
    11
    Thanks (Received)
    35
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    20
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL i guess I was too into the session to even notice any tattoo :P
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  27. Likes Norman 64 liked this post
  28. #15
    Norman 64's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,510
    Thanks (Given)
    83
    Thanks (Received)
    613
    Likes (Given)
    9418
    Likes (Received)
    2811
    Dislikes (Given)
    72
    Dislikes (Received)
    33
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteEdwards View Post
    lol the only edits that are done are birth marks, moles and my tattoo. :) xoxo
    I didn't notice any of the above.Charlotte.Lets just say you diverted my attention.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  29. #16
    thebopper's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Out there somewhere
    Posts
    4,490
    Thanks (Given)
    868
    Thanks (Received)
    623
    Likes (Given)
    717
    Likes (Received)
    1581
    Dislikes (Given)
    64
    Dislikes (Received)
    136
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I happened to meet Charlotte at the Xmas social in December and she is stunningly beautiful the pictures do not do her justice. Gee I wonder if she remembers me now after all the hype on her. I'd visit her but it is just to far away...:(
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  30. #17
    CharlotteEdwards's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,959
    Thanks (Given)
    32
    Thanks (Received)
    851
    Likes (Given)
    4452
    Likes (Received)
    4773
    Dislikes (Given)
    120
    Dislikes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebopper View Post
    I happened to meet Charlotte at the Xmas social in December and she is stunningly beautiful the pictures do not do her justice. Gee I wonder if she remembers me now after all the hype on her. I'd visit her but it is just to far away...:(
    lol. I'm a real girl. And yes I remember you xoxo
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  31. Thanks thebopper thanked for this post
    Likes Norman 64 liked this post
  32. #18
    Norman 64's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,510
    Thanks (Given)
    83
    Thanks (Received)
    613
    Likes (Given)
    9418
    Likes (Received)
    2811
    Dislikes (Given)
    72
    Dislikes (Received)
    33
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdkad1 View Post
    I has the pleasure of seeing Charlotte for the first time today, and I'm a little confused with Norman64s review. Why did you only rate her 10/10? That seems a bit low for me. Did you not have a good time? I don't think I've rated a lady with the number system before, but if I did, I'm thinking I would give Charlotte something like a 72/10. YMMV.

    Anyhow, I can definitely say I had an amazing time with Charlotte. Charlotte for Mayor!



    Note: This is sdkad1's dog. I'm the one who actually wrote this review. He's been a little off since he came back from seeing Charlotte. Bumping into walls, drooling a lot, mumbling. But he has a huge smile on his face so I think he'll be ok. Soon I hope, he hasn't fed me yet today.

    PS - Dog here again. Hey Charlotte, do have any male dog friends I could see? Will trade sex for treats. Thanks!
    Yes sdkad1,I agree.Lets just say when I too walked after leaving Charlotte,my walk was more like flight of the bumblebee rather than a straight line.
    Now about that wheelchair sign for my car I will apply for....on my TDL list today.

    Thanks for the kind words about my review everyone.Appreciate it
    There is no such thing as mediocre,mechanical or subpar sessions with Charlotte.DFK champion.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  33. Likes CharlotteEdwards liked this post
  34. #19
    lustforlife's Avatar
    Registered User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    625
    Thanks (Given)
    66
    Thanks (Received)
    110
    Likes (Given)
    1052
    Likes (Received)
    632
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    44
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdkad1 View Post
    I has the pleasure of seeing Charlotte for the first time today, and I'm a little confused with Norman64s review. Why did you only rate her 10/10? That seems a bit low for me. Did you not have a good time? I don't think I've rated a lady with the number system before, but if I did, I'm thinking I would give Charlotte something like a 72/10. YMMV.

    Anyhow, I can definitely say I had an amazing time with Charlotte. Charlotte for Mayor!



    Note: This is sdkad1's dog. I'm the one who actually wrote this review. He's been a little off since he came back from seeing Charlotte. Bumping into walls, drooling a lot, mumbling. But he has a huge smile on his face so I think he'll be ok. Soon I hope, he hasn't fed me yet today.

    PS - Dog here again. Hey Charlotte, do have any male dog friends I could see? Will trade sex for treats. Thanks!
    Holy Christ...72/10???

    I really need to see this beauty ;)
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  35. Likes CharlotteEdwards, Norman 64 liked this post
  36. #20
    CharlotteEdwards's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,959
    Thanks (Given)
    32
    Thanks (Received)
    851
    Likes (Given)
    4452
    Likes (Received)
    4773
    Dislikes (Given)
    120
    Dislikes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    :) I'm back in Cambridge this Sat and Sun as well. (Sun offering solos as well as duos with Noelle) xoxoxo
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  37. Thanks honeycrisp2 thanked for this post
    Likes lustforlife, Norman 64, silver eagle liked this post
  38. #21
    CharlotteEdwards's Avatar
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,959
    Thanks (Given)
    32
    Thanks (Received)
    851
    Likes (Given)
    4452
    Likes (Received)
    4773
    Dislikes (Given)
    120
    Dislikes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looking forward to seeing u again this weekend norman. :)
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  39. Likes Norman 64 liked this post
  40. #22
    Norman 64's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,510
    Thanks (Given)
    83
    Thanks (Received)
    613
    Likes (Given)
    9418
    Likes (Received)
    2811
    Dislikes (Given)
    72
    Dislikes (Received)
    33
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteEdwards View Post
    Looking forward to seeing u again this weekend norman. :)
    I was counting down the sleeps every day until I seen you.Awesome as usual & nothing to add to my review at the start of this thread.
    Delete your account for one reason or another! Prompt removal service with no questions asked. $150 Processing fee. Take a minute & PM CHASE!

  41. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

LeoList



+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread: 353

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Ambition Massage



Tweets by @sunshinessp411 Tweets by @Sp411Cc Tweets by @MistressLexiRos


Top